• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

What are you watching?

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
To Live and Die in L.A. (1985)

A great 80s crime film, with soundtrack by Wang Chung..One of of Willem Dafoe's first major roles, and one of the best car chase sequences ever filmed. William Friedkin is a master.

Also the first R-rated movie I went to alone (legally, and without an older friend or relative)
One of the best car chases on film and William Peterson was great in it, he was even better in the movie Manhunter but that is my opinion.
 

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Noooooo. I was hyped, it's f*cking DUNE! But now I see it has Chalamet as the main character and I want to cry. :D Not many actors/actresses I dislike, I'm such an easy audience... but why him???
They fucked up the original film, and looks like they've messed up again with the remake. Frank Herbert must be spinning in his grave, thinking why do they keep on messing my work up?
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top