What are you watching?

MAC0

Y.N.W.A
SF Supporter
Return of the jedi

i learned something today that shocked me so had to back and looks so the co pilot onthe falcon inthe battle in close ups was a puppet i had no idea onthis even more shocking is admiral Ackbar while there was an actor in costume for close ups it was also a puppet si the famous line its a trap came from a puppet crazy

Citizen Insane

Emote Encyclopedia
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
been watching Severance. Pretty crazy show. Messes with your head.
Oh yeah! *agreed No spoilers of course *popcorn but I finished season 1 of "Severance" a few days ago. Mind blown to smithereens! *faints

It's on Apple TV+ - What episode are you currently on @JDot ? *thumbsup PM me if you prefer that *dance4 otherwise we'd take up this thread (offtopic).

-----

House of the Dragon, season 1 episode 3 today - was watching this with a friend. We also watch The Rings of Power every week.

JDot

remember to drink plenty of water
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Details! How is the use of 3D? Did you get the old-fashioned red and blue lens?
No it was polarized. it was Real D 3D. It was pretty cool seeing things stick out of the screen. It was loud too. The part where Quint scratches the chalkboard almost hurt my ears.

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
easily the best Star Trek movie. 1982 was a good year for sci-fi. You also had Blade Runner, ET, and The Thing. I wasn't born yet, but it would have been fun to go to the movies that year.
The Carpenter version of The Thing is my favorite, but it is nearly exactly like the old pulp sci-fi novella by John Campbell Who Goes There where the idea came from.

Currently watching Matewan(1987).

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$255.00