Reading is a healthy addiction in my life and it’s helping me again now like it always used to. It is normal for me to pick up a book and begin to read it. I normally read books independently and often as an escape from my real life. It is unusual for me to pause once I have only just started a book to offer my opinion that it is a good book like with The Good Sister. I love to read and I am often reading a few different books at once. Slowly and surely I’m learning about creating cold process soap and plant based recipe techniques in addition to history through beloved classics and I’m borrowing a lot of summer themed books or the indulgent types of books I’d bring with me to the beach, a very encompassing category, even though fall is here. Maybe that is because I started to feel hope again in August.
I love the beach in summer. Maybe it is the pastel colors. The beach in autumn is peaceful and in winter it is an electric sapphire blue. In spring there are stories about people’s travels. In summertime the moon is bright over coastal towns where summer is celebrated all year.
Stephen King, Fairy Tale. Due to the things going on for me, it's the first time I haven't polished off a King book in a couple of days - I hope to finish it next weekend which will make it 4 weeks from start to finish, a record for me!
Of Human Interaction by Joseph Luft. It's an old book but it discusses a fascinating concept that I learned about from one of the optional lectures we had at my work that I've been excited to explore further.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.