• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

What book are you currently reading?

I'm reading the book thief. I'm not a very fast reader so it'll take me a week or so to finish the book. I had read 1/2 way through the book but then just left it. Now that I have so much time I started reading it again.
Before that I just finished reading the demon slayer manga, and now its one of my favorite stories of all time. The art isn't the best out there but the story makes up for it.
 

Bloop

River Lea by Adele
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
The fellowship of the ring. Though I'm listening to it on audible rather than reading so i can listen while i work and play games. I love the film trilogy and enjoyed reading the hobbit, although when I first read it I was a teenager and found it to be quite a difficult read despite it being a short book. The second read while was more enjoyable. Hopefully I will enjoy these books as much as I did reading the hobbit and watching the lotr trilogy. I'd meant to get round to this a while back but I suppose it's better late than never
 

Brân

i don't like me either
Admin
SF Supporter
I'm reading the book thief. I'm not a very fast reader so it'll take me a week or so to finish the book. I had read 1/2 way through the book but then just left it. Now that I have so much time I started reading it again.
Before that I just finished reading the demon slayer manga, and now its one of my favorite stories of all time. The art isn't the best out there but the story makes up for it.
Oooh, let me know how you find this - this is one of my favourite books ever :)
 

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
The Search for Major Plagge, The Nazi Who Saved Jews. Member of the Nazi party, German Army officer who ran a labor camp where Jews were used to work. He's also honored as one of the Righteous Among the Nations with his name on the Wall of the Righteous for those who risked to save the lives of hundreds of Jewish people in Israel. Israelis do not take that lightly.

https://www.yadvashem.org/education/educational-materials/books/search-plagge.html
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top