• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

What book are you currently reading?

Dante

Life-long ponderer.. and Git.
SF Pro
SF Supporter

I listen to books on audible in the car on my MONSTER commute. My brother recommended this series to me and I read the first 2 books in as many weeks, since there was a deal on kindle and audible at the same time for these books, I just went ahead and bought the remaining 8. I have spent about £80 on this series (approx. £4.50 for kindle, £3.50 for audible for each book), and DAMN is it worth it.

The first book starts as a rather "real" military sci-fi novel, serious, intelligent, well written, until a new character is added out of the blue which changes the whole tone and pace of the book and in fact the whole rest of the series, it was a OK read at first, but it was GOLD after.

Sorry, not trying to sell it, Im just loving the books.
 

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
Three currently but I skip between them and sometimes reading or reading on more than one book at a time.

One is about the Sarmatians, one is about the Scythians and the other about the Parthians, all were mounted horse archers like the Huns and Mongols and other tribes like the Tatars and Turks.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top