What have you accomplished today?

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Had one of those application quizzes again like the one I freaked out about a few weeks ago. This week I managed to stay calm and still got a 10/10. I think it was a combination of easier questions, me understanding the material better, and having a partner that I feel more able to work with smoothly. But either way, I was scared that it would end up being a repeat of last time, which could have wound up becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy, so staying calm was an accomplishment I think.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Had one of those application quizzes again like the one I freaked out about a few weeks ago. This week I managed to stay calm and still got a 10/10. I think it was a combination of easier questions, me understanding the material better, and having a partner that I feel more able to work with smoothly. But either way, I was scared that it would end up being a repeat of last time, which could have wound up becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy, so staying calm was an accomplishment I think.
great work @Baywasp *bravo

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Drive daughter n T to school n work
Took walk
Wrote email to liaison for job
Got food n bedding ready for friend visiting from Utah
Weeded and got rid of old hanging plant
Tried to reinforce positive thinkin
*bravo sounds like a great day...mike...*hug*bounce

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I ran a mile and a half tonight, might not sound all that impressive to some but to an “old-ish” guy like me with bad knees it was an accomplishment. I needed it, tomorrow would have been my anniversary and it’s the first since the split so I’m struggling tonight. Tomorrow is gonna suck.
that is a great accomplishment *bravo and i'm sorry about tomorrow, I know that will be hard on you. I hope tomorrow is better than you expect....mike...*console*hug

I worked quite a lot and it all went well.
I came home and practiced guitar. Pretty proud on that part for I mostly am too tired to do anything after Mondays work.
I finished the reading of one book and started a new one of the same author and already was caught during first 80 pages while driving to and back from work. A good indicator for an improving concentration on things other than my burden to be alive, haha.
Quite satisfied with today. Now heading to bed and looking forward to my free time tomorrow eve.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I came home and practiced guitar. Pretty proud on that part for I mostly am too tired to do anything after Mondays work.
I finished the reading of one book and started a new one of the same author and already was caught during first 80 pages while driving to and back from work. A good indicator for an improving concentration on things other than my burden to be alive, haha.
Quite satisfied with today. Now heading to bed and looking forward to my free time tomorrow eve.
great job..*bravo….mike...*hug

Sleeper71

This sounds like a great day! Learning to play the guitar is on my bucket list.

Sleeper71

I’ve been trying to get out of the pity party I’ve been at the last few days. Still working on it. This time of year always triggers some bad memories. But I did manage to go to work today, then lifted some weights and went for a run (my poor knees). Finally I had one of my favorite meals for dinner, spicy venison stew over white rice. Just waiting for the inevitable heartburn to kick in but it was worth it.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I’ve been trying to get out of the pity party I’ve been at the last few days. Still working on it. This time of year always triggers some bad memories. But I did manage to go to work today, then lifted some weights and went for a run (my poor knees). Finally I had one of my favorite meals for dinner, spicy venison stew over white rice. Just waiting for the inevitable heartburn to kick in but it was worth it.
that's great , a long productive day..*bravo....mike...*hug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00