What have you accomplished today?

Sleeper71

I went for a run tonight. Now besides running from my truck to get out of the rain or snow the last time I’ve actually run for exercise was before I left the military in 1993. I’ve been working out at home for the last year and a half, mostly weights and a bike or elliptical. But I decided it was time to venture out and run which I’ve never liked to do. Went pretty well except I must have lost more weight than I thought and I hadn’t run any farther than my neighbors driveway and my shorts fell down past my knees. Had to find a smaller pair of shorts before I could continue.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I went for a run tonight. Now besides running from my truck to get out of the rain or snow the last time I’ve actually run for exercise was before I left the military in 1993. I’ve been working out at home for the last year and a half, mostly weights and a bike or elliptical. But I decided it was time to venture out and run which I’ve never liked to do. Went pretty well except I must have lost more weight than I thought and I hadn’t run any farther than my neighbors driveway and my shorts fell down past my knees. Had to find a smaller pair of shorts before I could continue.
i'm sorry but had to *hysterical*hysterical*hysterical. i'm glad that your exercising and actually go out for a run. I hope that you can keep this up . great job *bravo...mike...*hug

pooky

You are valuable
Went to work
I had one umbrella. It was raining and I was walking with Dad. I held the umbrella for him even though I was getting slightly wet. (He is unwell - viral fever)

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Went to work
I had one umbrella. It was raining and I was walking with Dad. I held the umbrella for him even though I was getting slightly wet. (He is unwell - viral fever)
i'm sorry that your dad isn't well. and that was a good thing making sure your dad was dry...mike...*hug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$255.00