1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What have you accomplished today?

Discussion in 'Strategies for Success' started by HappilyEverAfter, Sep 4, 2016.

1. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I've posted a bunch on SF :)

AsphyxiateOnWords, Deety and Angel368 like this.
  2. Annette

Annette Well-Known Member

I fought some very bad suicidal feelings.

3. littlelucy

littlelucy Well-Known Member

I went to the gym.

JustLovely and Angel368 like this.
  4. Sunday16

Sunday16 Well-Known Member

I made some lip balm :p

JustLovely, Kira, may71 and 1 other person like this.
  5. Kira

Kira SF Gelfling Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Ohhhh, I totally want the recipe! Is it flavoured??

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Had a lovely bath :) Made the dinner :) God my prescriptions sorted out :) Tried to help a relative and succeeded I think.

That's a lot compared to most days.

Reaver likes this.
  7. SBV24

SBV24 Well-Known Member

Sorry I only came back now. Momma cat was an abandoned cat. Met her around feb 2017 while taking care of other sick strays and one sick feral tom, she was also sick and just had a miscarriage. The cats i was taking care of recovered including her but she’s the only one alive since most died suddenly.

I am keeping them in my room, trying to find fosters/adopters for more than 3 months now for her 5 kittens. I am still sick, trying to save up for them lately I have been feeling this constant pain under my right rib cage and it’s not my muscles or bones, it feels hard idk if it’s my liver or kidney, but my focus now is find them homes first before myself, I only have myself to take care all of them.

8. agateaqua

agateaqua Well-Known Member

You also need to take care of yourself , you cannot ignore these warning signs . Please go seek some medical attention. I would be happy to help financially if you need it , I have paypal. Just let me know :)

9. SBV24

SBV24 Well-Known Member

Thanks but right now I want to secure them safe and forever homes before I think of other things. I have no clue how that works, i’m not one to ask for help, and even within these 3 months I have asked for help but got rejected so I just do it myself and not rely on anyone.

Just finished doing a meal prep for them because they don’t really like dry food and wet food gives them digestive problems.

10. agateaqua

agateaqua Well-Known Member

Do you have a paypal account ? If not it's free to get one. Once you have that set up anyone can sent money to your paypal account (with your email address). But I understand it's fussy to set up . Sorry I don't know any other way to help, except maybe a money order.

11. SBV24

SBV24 Well-Known Member

Thanks, i’m not really tech savvy when it comes to those. I’m still saving up so I can get them spayed and neutered before they go in heat hopefully in time and also small cages for each one because the people interested are first timers and don’t have anything which I can’t really entrust the kids’ fate to them.

Laying in bed with the 5 kittens, been having migraine for hours now. They all just ate again, gave their daily vitamins and now they are napping.

12. SBV24

SBV24 Well-Known Member

My head hurts, my eyes hurt from crying, all of my joints hurt, my entire body is in pain. I can't fix myself with all of these animals in need of help and i just don't know whay to do anymore.

I haven't had any progress with the family of 6 cats i am fostering.
    And now with the 3 abnadoned dogs which 1 puppy already got hit by a car and died.
    I am exhausting my means to help but i am completely drained and with all these people complaining, i just don't anymore.

I am so stressed i just wanna tap out of everything.

I can't do this anymore. I hate myself

13. Lilyfrog

Lilyfrog Well-Known Member

Hmmm productive day unusually,
    I managed to get out of the house and take my lad to an audition
    Came home designed a mothers day and valentines day card and made them up
    Did some baking and played board games with my lad.

now Im knackered and my eyes wont close

14. Abbey1

Abbey1 New Member

Went for a run, helped destress my mind just a little

15. pooky

pooky You are valuable :-)

Went to work, :)
    Helped a friend with her chores , :)

16. JustLovely

JustLovely Wants to become a cat

Managed to eat two toasts today. Huge step up compared to last week or more when I had troubles even swallowing and keeping water.

pooky and Winter Blues like this.
  17. Mandar

Mandar Well-Known Member

Enjoyed my Sunday. Spent some time with my family. Watched some youtube videos.
    Got an exam and a presentation to prepare for tomorrow ! Please wish me luck ☺

Flying Fox likes this.
  18. Mercedesgirl

Mercedesgirl Well-Known Member

Wishing you luck x

Flying Fox likes this.
  19. Winter Blues

Winter Blues SF Supporter

Good
    Good luck Mandar. I love your avatar xx

Flying Fox likes this.
  20. Winter Blues

Winter Blues SF Supporter