What have you accomplished today?

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Had a lovely bath :) Made the dinner :) God my prescriptions sorted out :) Tried to help a relative and succeeded I think.

That's a lot compared to most days.

Shelly

SF Supporter
Good for you! Do tell some more details, how you found her etc?:)

Sorry I only came back now. Momma cat was an abandoned cat. Met her around feb 2017 while taking care of other sick strays and one sick feral tom, she was also sick and just had a miscarriage. The cats i was taking care of recovered including her but she’s the only one alive since most died suddenly.

I am keeping them in my room, trying to find fosters/adopters for more than 3 months now for her 5 kittens. I am still sick, trying to save up for them lately I have been feeling this constant pain under my right rib cage and it’s not my muscles or bones, it feels hard idk if it’s my liver or kidney, but my focus now is find them homes first before myself, I only have myself to take care all of them.

agateaqua

Sorry I only came back now. Momma cat was an abandoned cat. Met her around feb 2017 while taking care of other sick strays and one sick feral tom, she was also sick and just had a miscarriage. The cats i was taking care of recovered including her but she’s the only one alive since most died suddenly.

I am keeping them in my room, trying to find fosters/adopters for more than 3 months now for her 5 kittens. I am still sick, trying to save up for them lately I have been feeling this constant pain under my right rib cage and it’s not my muscles or bones, it feels hard idk if it’s my liver or kidney, but my focus now is find them homes first before myself, I only have myself to take care all of them.
You also need to take care of yourself , you cannot ignore these warning signs . Please go seek some medical attention. I would be happy to help financially if you need it , I have paypal. Just let me know :)

Shelly

SF Supporter
You also need to take care of yourself , you cannot ignore these warning signs . Please go seek some medical attention. I would be happy to help financially if you need it , I have paypal. Just let me know :)

Thanks but right now I want to secure them safe and forever homes before I think of other things. I have no clue how that works, i’m not one to ask for help, and even within these 3 months I have asked for help but got rejected so I just do it myself and not rely on anyone.

Just finished doing a meal prep for them because they don’t really like dry food and wet food gives them digestive problems.

agateaqua

Thanks but right now I want to secure them safe and forever homes before I think of other things. I have no clue how that works, i’m not one to ask for help, and even within these 3 months I have asked for help but got rejected so I just do it myself and not rely on anyone.

Just finished doing a meal prep for them because they don’t really like dry food and wet food gives them digestive problems.
Do you have a paypal account ? If not it's free to get one. Once you have that set up anyone can sent money to your paypal account (with your email address). But I understand it's fussy to set up . Sorry I don't know any other way to help, except maybe a money order.

Shelly

SF Supporter
Do you have a paypal account ? If not it's free to get one. Once you have that set up anyone can sent money to your paypal account (with your email address). But I understand it's fussy to set up . Sorry I don't know any other way to help, except maybe a money order.
Thanks, i’m not really tech savvy when it comes to those. I’m still saving up so I can get them spayed and neutered before they go in heat hopefully in time and also small cages for each one because the people interested are first timers and don’t have anything which I can’t really entrust the kids’ fate to them.

Laying in bed with the 5 kittens, been having migraine for hours now. They all just ate again, gave their daily vitamins and now they are napping.

Shelly

SF Supporter
My head hurts, my eyes hurt from crying, all of my joints hurt, my entire body is in pain. I can't fix myself with all of these animals in need of help and i just don't know whay to do anymore.

I haven't had any progress with the family of 6 cats i am fostering.
And now with the 3 abnadoned dogs which 1 puppy already got hit by a car and died.
I am exhausting my means to help but i am completely drained and with all these people complaining, i just don't anymore.

I am so stressed i just wanna tap out of everything.

I can't do this anymore. I hate myself

Lilyfrog

Hmmm productive day unusually,
I managed to get out of the house and take my lad to an audition
Came home designed a mothers day and valentines day card and made them up
Did some baking and played board games with my lad.

now Im knackered and my eyes wont close

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00