• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

What have you accomplished today?

It isn't today, but this recent Friday, I saw a man with an appalling t-shirt.

I did NOT do anything over him to jeopardize my job. I did privately stew, and in fact later in the day I had a moment on my lunch break and my manager had me clock out early, BUT I didn't jeopardize my job.

That's the only angle I can profess as achievement. If I had not worry about my job, or any future job of mine, and if I weren't such a social coward, making him face wider-spread 1st Amendment backlash for how he chose to use his would have been a good start.
 
Started a new thread here on SForum.

Of the things I listed in my first its-purpose post there, I did check school schedule (class opened up yesterday), I got the ilaksh webpages, folded/put away many clothes, went to grocery, ... and although I didn't make the sauce, I at least pulled out the ground turkey to thaw.

Plus, Dad and I stepped out to eat at a restaurant we know.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top