• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

What have you accomplished today?

i managed to find my ticket in time for the bus. i went to gym. feel a bit sick after sit ups but other than that good. i am dealing with no meds quite well. everything should be back in order by tonight
 

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Had a shower. Got my clothes sorted some bit. Working on weight loss, according to MY scales I'm down 2lbs but I'm not going by my scales but they are probably right because I have been following the plan to a tee. Supporting my friends on here. Taking medication as prescribed of course and multi vitamins. Cooked for a good while this evening and spent a while talking to someone, that's kinda out of my comfort zone but I did it!
 

WatchingPlanesFlyBy

Captain of the Catwalk
Went to synagogue (out of the blue decision.I haven't been in nearly 7 years) Didn't stay for the dinner. Took all my willpower to stand there and listen to some Johnny Clegg-wannabe Rabbi strum away on his guitar singing hymns before I called it quits. Enjoying a delicious grose beer (grose, NOT gross!) and playing some Fallout 4, I just romanced Curie and heck yeah!

Visiting with the older brother in the morning to breath some new breath into my resume. Feeling pretty good right now :D
 

cymbele

SF Supporter
Did 11,200 steps in the woods today on a Meetup hike (I have a Fitbit).. I am pretty tired but happy I did it. I struggled at the end because of course it was all uphill. (2000 steps for me is approx 1 mile). Kudos to some other people that rested with me and encouraged me through the uphill part. I knew I'd finish it but it was nice that they waited for me.
 

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Helped folks set up an event this morning; bought a small wheeled cart for carrying groceries; did two loads of laundry; tidied up my apartment; changed sheets on my bed; cooked and ate supper; snuggled with my cat. :)
 
I got up and had breakfast. then i got the bus to the city. i managed to hold it in until i found a toilet! :eek: i will go to my counselling appt soon. i have three classes today not sure if ill go . but il definitely go to the counselling appointment either way. itll be good for me:oops:
 

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Had a bath, got dressed, texted driving teacher that not doing driving today.
Accomplished more yesterday. Spoke to someone about doing something, and arranged for the next however long and will see then. Confirmed therapy. Called and discussed with someone therapy, whether to continue, what the other options are.
 

Laura79

Well-Known Member
Had a shower, makeup and hair done, dressed, lunch packed, kids off to school and getting ready to leave for work. Hoping it's a good day and that work goes fast!
 

Cathy

Well-Known Member
I got out of bed and after a few hours of sitting in front of the television, I managed to take a shower but now I'm worrying again about all the things I still need to do and wondering if I am up for it.
 

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Been to the nurse, got weighed and had a chat about various things.
Had a beautiful bubble bath.
Got the final ''negative'' from my infection results. Yay :)
Made an appointment for some support from the psych day hospital.
And its only 2.30 pm :D
 

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Worked out for a second consecutive day... think that's the first time ever in my entire life that I've gone to the gym 2 days in a row. Might make it 3 tomorrow.
 

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
"Accomplished" is such a strong word. I did get up, shower, make it to work on time and sit through this place for 8 hours though.
 

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
"Accomplished" is such a strong word. I did get up, shower, make it to work on time and sit through this place for 8 hours though.
EIGHT hours???? Where are you from that you're still just finishing work?

Today I was at work on time, and haven't yet freaked out. And have begun packing to go away (uh, not early enough, but still I've begun)
 
since today i have accidently offended two people and also said weird stuff THREE times making ppl uncomfy, i thought i might as well think of what i got right!

ok here goes. today i:

  • got the early bus out to city
  • got up on time for bus
  • went to group
  • went to other group
  • let that guy sit beside me for tea even though i was anxious and freaking out
  • practiced breathing exercises when i got anxious sometimes
  • confronted my lecturer (even tho i was terrified) and handed up old homework :rolleyes:
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top