• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

What have you accomplished today?

Taz8

Well-Known Member
Nothing I have not accomplished nothing today been in bed and all day now im starving will try to eat if I have the determination to go downstairs and warm up the food in the microwave, so yes have not accomplished anything, yes I know it's sad I'm such a loser
 

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Got my hair done
Did therapy homework.
Talked to my sister a bit (trust me, that is an accomplishment lol)
Went to my support session.

A great day all in all.
 

Taz8

Well-Known Member
Well I finally went down to the mental health team clinic and discussed my problems and Meds, I feel a big weight has been lifted of my shoulders as I had been wanting to do this for so long but just could not find the strenght to go down there , so I feel i have accomplished some quite big today, I'm happy about that. Thank you SF
 
today is a pretty achieved (?) day. i had horrible anxiety but i went to two classes out of three *yay). i got the bus up to college. i stayed commited to my friend by going to the cinema with her after college. altho she ignored me at times and it was quite hurtful at least i stuck to my commitment
 
i went to class . didnt talk to anyone but im not sure i want to because then i run the risk of scaring people. i saw some classmates walk out and chat together afterwards buti just walked away. but its good i went to class at least. im glad we were just watching a film so its easy enough. il go again on thursday:rolleyes: now to wait in town till time for ballet
 

Shelly

SF Supporter
I did home chores,
Fed and petted the tom cat outside, he's getting heavier.

I survived a bad reaction from prozac, and still pushed through with the pain to do all the things these past few days.
I allowed myself to eat which made me feel good.
 
I had a shower and got dressed and went to visit a friend. I was very sad and raised some questionable topics of conversation but I said I was not unsafe. And I meant it.
 

WatchingPlanesFlyBy

Captain of the Catwalk
Did a little shopping and currently deciding what to cook. Rosemary chicken or salsa chicken? :confused:

I took some blankets and towels that have been sitting on my dining table for months to the cat orphanage. Nearly came home with a new eight week old friend but I thought my two dogs and one cat wouldn't be too impressed with another household member.... View attachment 1451
:eek: AWWWWW What a darling little fuzzy wuzzy baby!

You're awesome.
 

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Did 30 mins of exercise.
Ate healthily.
Chatted with my bestie @na-taya for hours, love you girl <3
Hmmm what else? Oh I had a bubble bath which was lovely and relaxing.
Got my stuff ready for tomorrow :)
 
i went to two classes, was going ot skip all of them because im fed up with college. i didnt make friends and ppl who i did talk to were quite rude, but i still faced my fear.
 

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Went to slimming world, up a lb ugh
Got accounts and paperwork sorted out.
Bought utensils to practice on.
Caught up on sleep.
 
i got the bus into college and went to my morning class. i tried to be brave and talk to the girl beside me. i accidently ignored her afterwards but hopefully it will be ok.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top