• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

What have you accomplished today?

Ugh

New Member
This is a thread where I thought we'd write down whatever we feel that we've accomplished during the day. Could be something small, big or whatever, could be many things or just one thing. Feel free to write whatever you feel like you've accomplished, and you can come back any time adding more things. I'll start:

1. got out of bed
2. had a serious talk with staff
3. had a normal conversation with friends
4. went for a walk

I look forward to seeing what you've accomplished! And remember, it doesn't matter what it is, how big or small or how little or much, what's important is that you feel that it's something good you managed to get done.
O
This is a thread where I thought we'd write down whatever we feel that we've accomplished during the day. Could be something small, big or whatever, could be many things or just one thing. Feel free to write whatever you feel like you've accomplished, and you can come back any time adding more things. I'll start:

1. got out of bed
2. had a serious talk with staff
3. had a normal conversation with friends
4. went for a walk

I look forward to seeing what you've accomplished! And remember, it doesn't matter what it is, how big or small or how little or much, what's important is that you feel that it's something good you managed to get done.
I finally told my significant other about my feelings of suicide and depression. I also made a post in the suicidal thoughts forum. I am ready to get over this hurdle.
 

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Forgot to post this earlier, but yesterday, I filled out an online application to see if I can volunteer at a local animal shelter. Just waiting to hear back, but I have significant experience in taking care of animals, so I feel like maybe something good could come of it. Today I plan on emailing the owner of a nearby rat rescue to see if he could ever use any help. The website encourages people to get in touch with him regarding that. Should be cool if I can do that, even though it's about 2 hours away by bus. Maybe I'll get to play with ratties again <3
 

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Finally got around to some stuff I've been avoiding for whatever reason. Sent my rental textbooks back, RSVP'd for next month's volunteer orientation at the animal shelter, and responded to the rat rescue guy. Plus I found a local-ish library where I might be able to get a volunteer position more like what I used to do and enjoy. Will look into applying soon.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top