• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

What have you accomplished today?

Karlski

Well-Known Member
Nothing. I am a piece of shit incapable of normal day to day activity. Tomorrow is a new day though, perhaps i'll attempt washing up a cup or plate
 

Mercedesgirl

Well-Known Member
to realise my ex is a waste of space. He said our breakup was for a good reason. I said was walking out on someone that you care about in their time of need a good reason! His reply was he'd tried and tried for years to help me but he wasnt gonna waste the rest of his life doing that! Nice !!!!!
 

drnancy

Active Member
This is a thread where I thought we'd write down whatever we feel that we've accomplished during the day. Could be something small, big or whatever, could be many things or just one thing. Feel free to write whatever you feel like you've accomplished, and you can come back any time adding more things. I'll start:

1. got out of bed
2. had a serious talk with staff
3. had a normal conversation with friends
4. went for a walk

I look forward to seeing what you've accomplished! And remember, it doesn't matter what it is, how big or small or how little or much, what's important is that you feel that it's something good you managed to get done.
This is my first time on the site it sure how to enter a discussion
 

Angel368

Well-Known Member
Went to my hygienist appointment, started packing for my holiday and started tidying house in preparation for guests at the end of the month. Been putting it off since Monday so glad I finally made a start.

I was also able to combat the negative thoughts that arose today. Even when I am in a fairly stable mood I usually think negatively (ie: this won't last etc) so trying to just recognise the positives only and be appreciative of a good day.
 

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Added my 20th book to the list of what I've read this summer. Got the 2 main rewards for the library summer reading program already (a tote bag and a free book from a rather dismal selection), and I think I get some entries into some raffle or something. Kinda disappointed in the rewards, but I'm reading because I want to anyway.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top