What have you accomplished today?

Laura79

I facilitated group today at work on my own. I now will be doing this group every Tuesday. This is very challenging for me as I work better with people on a one on one basis. I have a huge fear of being in charge in a group setting but it is getting better and I am gaining more confidence.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I facilitated group today at work on my own. I now will be doing this group every Tuesday. This is very challenging for me as I work better with people on a one on one basis. I have a huge fear of being in charge in a group setting but it is getting better and I am gaining more confidence.
Yay. That is an accomplishment. Well done and keep doing it :)

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Survived an outdoor practice in the freezing cold and snow. Went along with some of my teammates to the dining hall and didn't let myself feel unwelcome (nobody does anything to make me feel that way, I just struggle to feel like I belong.)

Aprilflowers7

That's good, Flying Fox, I don't have a car because I'm on SSI. I wish I could drive. Even though I got my permit my mother wouldn't help me. But how am I supposed to pay for my surgeries if I'm not on Medicaid? I wouldn't know what insurances would cost me. I also have to take an antibiotic whenever I go to the dentist which costs about $300 so I wouldn't know what other insurances would charge me for it. I even got back pay when I received SSI, but they put it in small payments and that wasn't helpful and instead of helping me get a car my mother was all like, "Why don't you get a different apartment?" So I had no choice but to move because I was afraid she wouldn't help me when I needed her, like if I got stuck somewhere and I had no way to get home. She kinda uses things against me, like if you don't do what I say you won't go to the store, even though she always helps my siblings with normal things, and now my sister's unborn daughter might have problems and I'm afraid my sister would control her, too. I hope she is born all right. She won't stand a chance against my family if she needs surgery. I'm sorry for posting this on here but most things in life don't really seem like they are going for me and if I had a car I could get away from them.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00