• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

What have you accomplished today?

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Ok, I lied. My recent back pain has urged me to... exercise. Only 20 minutes, but I cannot go any longer like this or I'll be bed-ridden in my 40s.
i hope your body gets better soon and pain subsides. please fight the pain as much as possible, prescription and otc could help as well as exercise if possible. please stay on top of it and let your doctor help. just advice from a person that suffers chronic pain try to catch it early, make sure it doesn't get worse, and please be careful with your back.

mike.....*sadhug*console*shake
 

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
*console@Auri I'm proud of you. You an do it.
Thank you! I really hope I can keep up at it, it's so difficult for me.

i hope your body gets better soon and pain subsides. please fight the pain as much as possible, prescription and otc could help as well as exercise if possible. please stay on top of it and let your doctor help. just advice from a person that suffers chronic pain try to catch it early, make sure it doesn't get worse, and please be careful with your back.

mike.....*sadhug*console*shake
Thank you for caring, Dodge. Don't worry. I believe my back pain, like other minor pains I've had this year, is due to age and my lack of movement, and it's not enough for me to see a doctor or take medication. But it is a wake up call, it worries me a lot. My body won't get any younger, I can now feel the small effects of sedentary life and age, and physical activity has always been my kryptonite.
I'll do better. *thumbsup
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top