• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

What have you done for self care today?

JanisSPK

Well-Known Member
The boyfriend is now permanently out of the house. Lots of high drama on his end, i had a friend come over for witnessing…he Unnessacerily called the policeman who was very polite and was very nice and all that was left for Gary outside was neatly and quickly taken and my key returned. I then had a nice cup of tea with my friend and am going to be feeling pretty safe. I will not give any energy to feeling otherwise.
and a good plan is in place for tomorrow day and evening so we will be all good here in South Texas. Be well everyone ☮️❤️
 

AvidFan

Retired Cat Staff
SF Supporter
I forced myself to go to the walking group at my old running group thing. I'd bumped into someone and they said the walking group was a lot bigger now, I was in 2 minds and almost didn't go. I set off and nearly turned off at every street along the way, then kind of ended up drifting towards it. In the end I got a chat with a human. I didn't so much enjoy the pub afterwards, I can do one to one conversations very well but talking to a group around a table is not my thing. I managed to stay, and by the time i walked home again I had done 19,000 steps for the day.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top