1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your favorite color from this list?

Discussion in 'The Gameroom' started by Witty_Sarcasm, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen

I know people will say they like purple, blue, green, etc. but there are like 60 shades of each :p Who knew there were colors like Alien Armpit and Booger Buster? Feel free to look through the list and pick your favorites :) I like anything pink or black, I still need to look through the list in its entirety.

The list of colors, A-Z, are located here : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_colors:_A–F

pooky and JMG like this.
  2. Anne Charlotte

Anne Charlotte SF Supporter

Duke Blue. I always liked blue most but it is unbelievable how easy it is to select one favorite colour out of such a wide variety of colours.
    I liked scrolling down and seeing the whole colourful arrangement. And I would chose the whole combo but you asked for one or the favourites and it is a clear choice of Dark Blue for me.

pooky and Witty_Sarcasm like this.
  3. Anne Charlotte

Anne Charlotte SF Supporter

I mean Duke Blue...funny it happened and that there are even millions of different D.A.R.K. blue's on there.

4. Silverpuddle

Silverpuddle Some kind of geek SF Author SF Supporter

Ooh, Duke Blue is very nice. I think I'll go with Dark Slate Blue, though.

5. Walker

Walker Everything Zen Staff Member Safety & Support SF Social Media SF Supporter

What kind of ocd mind fuck is this? Oh my god!

Sunday16, Brittless, pooky and 2 others like this.
  6. Walker

Walker Everything Zen Staff Member Safety & Support SF Social Media SF Supporter

Too much...
    Too too much...

Sunday16, pooky, Kira and 1 other person like this.
  7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen

Lol I'm sorry :p I didn't make the list anyway.

pooky likes this.
  8. Inanimate

Inanimate Well-Known Member

Neither, or in other words, Black.

Colors are hard. :(

...Deep Violet

9. dtc

dtc Getting there

Black Bean

10. JMG

JMG Well-Known Member

All the non-blinding pinks & purples. Lol but ok I will pick 5 that are some of my faves anyway ;)

1. Fluorescent pink
    2. Fiery rose
    3. Fandango pink
    4. Fandango
    5. Bittersweet (really REALLY awesome color imo) :)

11. GildedFlowers

GildedFlowers Blooming Blossoms

I like the colors Gold, Silver, Black, White, Red, and I think that's it...Azure is really nice :p and Purple is the color of royalty :) Pink is just a derivative of red.

12. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

Maybe dark cyan. I got tired of looking through that list @Witty_Sarcasm so stopped somewhere after finding that. The shade I would choose would be slightly different but that was the closest.
    To be honest I wonder if it's still my favourite colour or if I chose it because I know I like it.

13. Kira

Kira SF Gelfling Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Woah!!! Sensory overload!!! :eek: o_O

There is no way I could pick just one!! In general I tend to go for whites and pinks. But mainly "dirty" pinks as apposed to bright pinks. Basically it means pink with a warm tone rather than a cool tone. Colour inclined people will understand what I mean. It's the same with the whites. Warm whites, not cool.
    Wow... that list was crazy! It's hard to look at when the colours go by name rather than the Colour Wheel because they look different when they are placed against completely different colours.
    For example, if you place a warm toned pink against a cool toned blue then the tones are going to be more pronounced than if they where placed with similar colours. (Well, I know what I mean.)

To say that I'm obsessed with colours is an understatement! Having said that, I can't really go past black & white which are hues.

Ok... white, black and some kind of warm pink. It's like asking what your favourite song is!?! Thanks @Witty_Sarcasm :) Great thread!!

P.S. If you just read all of this... sorry. I was kind of rambling/talking to myself! Lol :p

14. pooky

pooky Living with A Beautiful Mind...

Begonia looks soothing:rolleyes:

Witty_Sarcasm likes this.
  15. Sunday16

Sunday16 Well-Known Member

Blue-Magenta Violet, that's as far as I could get before my eyeballs exploded! :eek:

16. crumbum

crumbum Well-Known Member

Bleu de France
    [​IMG]

17. gazjustgaz

gazjustgaz Lord Duckington II

I'm a bit boring, I really like black (I BLAME! Nihei Tsutomu, ba-dum-tss)

crumbum and Witty_Sarcasm like this.
  18. Ash600

Ash600 SF Creative SF Supporter

Black, but if you show me a colour darker than that, then I may just change my mind.......

19. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Seeing is Believing Forum Pro SF Supporter

Black and Silver here

20. Mremptyinside

Mremptyinside Well-Known Member

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
    Sunday16 and Witty_Sarcasm like this.