What is your favorite color from this list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐Ÿง๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
I know people will say they like purple, blue, green, etc. but there are like 60 shades of each :P Who knew there were colors like Alien Armpit and Booger Buster? Feel free to look through the list and pick your favorites :) I like anything pink or black, I still need to look through the list in its entirety.

The list of colors, A-Z, are located here : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_colors:_Aโ€“F

Charlene

SF Supporter
Duke Blue. I always liked blue most but it is unbelievable how easy it is to select one favorite colour out of such a wide variety of colours.
I liked scrolling down and seeing the whole colourful arrangement. And I would chose the whole combo but you asked for one or the favourites and it is a clear choice of Dark Blue for me.

Charlene

SF Supporter
Duke Blue. I always liked blue most but it is unbelievable how easy it is to select one favorite colour out of such a wide variety of colours.
I liked scrolling down and seeing the whole colourful arrangement. And I would chose the whole combo but you asked for one or the favourites and it is a clear choice of Dark Blue for me.
I mean Duke Blue...funny it happened and that there are even millions of different D.A.R.K. blue's on there.

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
All the non-blinding pinks & purples. Lol but ok I will pick 5 that are some of my faves anyway ;)

1. Fluorescent pink
2. Fiery rose
3. Fandango pink
4. Fandango
5. Bittersweet (really REALLY awesome color imo) :)

Innocent Forever

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅœ๐ŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Maybe dark cyan. I got tired of looking through that list @Witty_Sarcasm so stopped somewhere after finding that. The shade I would choose would be slightly different but that was the closest.
To be honest I wonder if it's still my favourite colour or if I chose it because I know I like it.

Kira

โ€ขโœฎโ€ข SF Gelfling โ€ขโœฎโ€ข
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Woah!!! Sensory overload!!! :o o_O

There is no way I could pick just one!! In general I tend to go for whites and pinks. But mainly "dirty" pinks as apposed to bright pinks. Basically it means pink with a warm tone rather than a cool tone. Colour inclined people will understand what I mean. It's the same with the whites. Warm whites, not cool.
Wow... that list was crazy! It's hard to look at when the colours go by name rather than the Colour Wheel because they look different when they are placed against completely different colours.
For example, if you place a warm toned pink against a cool toned blue then the tones are going to be more pronounced than if they where placed with similar colours. (Well, I know what I mean.)

To say that I'm obsessed with colours is an understatement! Having said that, I can't really go past black & white which are hues.

Ok... white, black and some kind of warm pink. It's like asking what your favourite song is!?! Thanks @Witty_Sarcasm :) Great thread!!

P.S. If you just read all of this... sorry. I was kind of rambling/talking to myself! Lol :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00