What was the last movie you saw 2.0?

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Mentioned in the Blanket Fort that I'd started watching The Darjeeling Limited the other weekend. Didn't finish it and still haven't for whatever reason, but I enjoy it as a fan of Wes Anderson films. We watched Pan's Labyrinth in my Pop Culture class more recently, but I'd seen it before. I liked it the first time I saw it years ago, but I drifted in and out of sleep a lot this time the first day and went home sick the second day so I barely saw any and mostly forget what happens anyway.

Baywasp

SF Supporter
Mentioned in the Blanket Fort that I'd started watching The Darjeeling Limited the other weekend. Didn't finish it and still haven't for whatever reason, but I enjoy it as a fan of Wes Anderson films.
Finished it a while ago... one of my new favorites. The other day I watched Dead Poets Society which was pretty good.

Baywasp

SF Supporter
Fight Club... first time actually finishing it. But I'd read the book so what happened didn't surprise me.

Flying Fox

Upside-down Hugger
SF Supporter
The Cloverfield Paradox, interesting movie. Still have 20 minutes to go though - got to get back to that. It is the third I think in the Cloverfield series - Cloverfield, 10 Cloverfield Lane and this one. The only movie I haven't seen is 10 Cloverfield Lane.

Baywasp

SF Supporter
Either Fantastic Mr. Fox (in full) or Pontypool (parts of it, in my zombie class). Fantastic Mr. Fox was pretty good. I know I've said before (on this page even) that I'm a Wes Anderson fan. Pontypool was a cool concept, but the execution wasn't the best. Pretty dull at parts, which is why the professor fast-forwarded some of it.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00