• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • The SF mobile app is available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. It will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you receive a private message, etc. Chat is not accessible on the app as it conflicts with the software on the site. The links to download are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

What's the one thing that made you smile today ?

Unknown_111

Forum Buddy
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Watching someone who I care about going through turmoil and darkness. But when I get a little smile, I know there is hope for them. They know how important they are in my life. Its a sad state of affairs but I just want them to know they are not alone on their journey of life.

I got to spend time with one of my sisters today. I haven't seen her in a couple of years and it was just so great to visit with her, even though it was brief. I don't care much what happens the rest of this day...that made it great. *dance1

baywasp

To dare is to do
Just found out one of the bands I like from my favorite record label is playing a show next month at the same venue where my favorite band came to on their farewell tour last summer. I’ll likely be able to go. Funnily enough this concert is a year and three days after the one I went to before and one of the other bands in the lineup (a local band) is the same. Only a $5 cover charge too.

Just found out one of the bands I like from my favorite record label is playing a show next month at the same venue where my favorite band came to on their farewell tour last summer. I’ll likely be able to go. Funnily enough this concert is a year and three days after the one I went to before and one of the other bands in the lineup (a local band) is the same. Only a $5 cover charge too.
Where at?

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$255.00