What's the one thing that made you smile today ?

Unknown_111

Forum Buddy
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Watching someone who I care about going through turmoil and darkness. But when I get a little smile, I know there is hope for them. They know how important they are in my life. Its a sad state of affairs but I just want them to know they are not alone on their journey of life.

I got to spend time with one of my sisters today. I haven't seen her in a couple of years and it was just so great to visit with her, even though it was brief. I don't care much what happens the rest of this day...that made it great. *dance1

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Just found out one of the bands I like from my favorite record label is playing a show next month at the same venue where my favorite band came to on their farewell tour last summer. I’ll likely be able to go. Funnily enough this concert is a year and three days after the one I went to before and one of the other bands in the lineup (a local band) is the same. Only a $5 cover charge too.

Were all together

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Just found out one of the bands I like from my favorite record label is playing a show next month at the same venue where my favorite band came to on their farewell tour last summer. I’ll likely be able to go. Funnily enough this concert is a year and three days after the one I went to before and one of the other bands in the lineup (a local band) is the same. Only a $5 cover charge too.
Where at?

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00