• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

What's the one thing that made you smile today ?

I'm particularly down today, feeling extra lonely and missing those I have lost.

So here I am, laying on this grassy hill, waiting for the sun to set, letting wave after wave of sadness flow over me. Then, a monarch butterfly flutters over my head, distracting me for a moment from my sadness before it flutters away.

Almost immediately after the butterfly disappeared I sunk again, deeply, darkly. And again, the monarch fluttered by my head for a moment. Distracted again. Then it vanished.

Sadness. Then the monarch. Again. Five times. Eventually I wondered. Is it coincidence? So I moved under a different tree. Sadness.

Then the monarch fluttered over my head again. I smile.
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
My friend said that we need to keep our moms healthy so they can be around a long time. She said we were both always close to our moms and she's right. I don't know what I would do without mine, I would literally be on my own without her. So I hope she will get healthier and be ok.
 

Jinis40

Well-Known Member
Actually, it was talking to someone here who DMd me at random and needed to talk. I really felt useful being there for them and helping, especially because they don't live where it's socially acceptable to talk about a lot of the things we do here. It helped me appreciate that I can come here with people who are so accepting even more.
 
My friend said that we need to keep our moms healthy so they can be around a long time. She said we were both always close to our moms and she's right. I don't know what I would do without mine, I would literally be on my own without her. So I hope she will get healthier and be ok.
Wow, I actually can't imagine that. I know exactly what I'd do without mine - I do it every day.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top