What's the one thing that made you smile today ?

I went to work and got the chance to finish earlier but then the weather turned from sunlight blister risk to "hope you are ready to swim back home" and it finally took me longer to go home than all the other Wednesdays before. I don't believe in a higher power but today I smiled back and showed my middle finger. "And isn't it ironic, don't you think?"

kdm

SF Supporter
90-year-old Grandma in the Czech Republic passes time by artistically painting houses

4cd03576eec7bec00e5d8fc2c6933902.jpg
Anežka Kašpárková is a 90-year-old woman who lives in the Czech village of Louka and passes her time by painting beautiful murals on the homes of her neighbors. After retiring from agriculture work she started practicing her artwork with high quality paints, guided by the pictures she sees in her head as a guide.
Even though these Moravian paintings in blue-ultramarine are truly a sight to behold Kašpárková is modest about her talent. She explained:
I’m just doing what I like. I try to help decorate the world a bit. I am not an artist. I just do what I like.

e8dd87a594fbf9ce4470fb899fe5c7e4.gif

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
My favorite baseball player, Hunter Pence, was selected as a starter for the All-Star Game. I don't watch a ton of baseball, but I wear his shirt from when he used to play for the Giants, and I just love the guy.

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
One of my favorite Masterchef contestants got a second chance even though his dish seemed like it was the worst. The annoying cocky guy got eliminated instead for not being willing to learn and take criticism. I’m kinda surprised they eliminated the “villain” so early.
(Is this a spoiler? Not sure)

Last edited:

Bobmrb

Only me 🙉🙈🙊
This made me smile today at Jims Cafe

a typo I made, luckily I always read my posts be fore I post them. I meant to say feel free to message me anytime, instead I said feel free to massage me anytime

embarrassing story. i was in the hospital last year 3 days in a coma. they pulled the tubes out and I was still really groggy. I had to go to the bathroom #2 and I told the sku nurse. she said no problem you can go to the bathroom. what she meant was she would get a bedpan. in my groggy state I thought it was ok to just go. she came back in and I asked her where the waste went, did it get sucked through the bed somehow? well she realized what I did and couldn't help snickering a little when she told me no, I just shit in the bed. I was terribly embarrassed but she was great about it and thought it was funny even though she had a hell of a mess to clean.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00