What's the one thing that made you smile today ?

kdm

SF Supporter
Police body camera captures heart-stopping moment officers find kidnapped 8-year-old

this story and the happy ending of it made me smile so i salute all the good people involved in making it have a happy ending

the story is quite long so i will not print it out /copy and paste it but i will leave the link if anyone cares to read it

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...dnapped-8-year-old/ar-BBWWZVO?ocid=spartandhp

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
This was last night, but I forgot to post it. My friend that I’ve been trying to meet up with for months told me that that night was a fundraiser for our old rugby team and he was probably gonna go and I should too. ( It was the fundraiser I always complained about where players have to get up on stage and get bid on for dates.) I had a great time and everyone who knew me was happy to see me. Some of us went out to a bar afterwards, which was fun and just like old times. When I was about to leave, the friend that invited me hugged me like 5 times. (He was a little drunk I think *bleh) And I bought a “date” with one of the guys to go for tacos at some point.

kdm

SF Supporter
Boy, 5, thrown from Mall of America balcony is 'walking perfectly,' family says

The 5-year-old boy who was thrown from a Mall of America third-floor balcony and survived is "walking perfectly" and could be off his medication soon.

BBXdymX.jpg this was a horrific story one so bad i will not post it but the news that this little boy is doing much better sure helps to put a smile of some sort on my face on a otherwise bleak day .
when people i consider friends are hurting i hurt allso and seems like many are hurting

so thankyou young man for lifting my spirts keep on fighting

336879.gif

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Boy, 5, thrown from Mall of America balcony is 'walking perfectly,' family says

The 5-year-old boy who was thrown from a Mall of America third-floor balcony and survived is "walking perfectly" and could be off his medication soon.

View attachment 28210 this was a horrific story one so bad i will not post it but the news that this little boy is doing much better sure helps to put a smile of some sort on my face on a otherwise bleak day .
when people i consider friends are hurting i hurt allso and seems like many are hurting

so thankyou young man for lifting my spirts keep on fighting

View attachment 28211
I read about it and it's really scary. Makes me worry about the fate of humanity.

Winslow

My Toughest Problem Has Been Solved.
SF Supporter
Exhilarated because I suddenly found a solution to a problem. That is, in working working towards my goal I was making steady progress but suddenly a big obstacle blocked me. But today I found a solution. So now I'm forging ahead again. So beyond just a smile--it was a feeling of exhilaration.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00