• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

when you're depressed what makes you feel better:

I haven't figured that out yet. And I've been thinking for over three years. Perhaps that doesn't sound very long but it is when you are young.

But hmm.. Alcohol?
 
I was going to say nothing.. But i have to say good looking guys. My grandmother was pretty funny.. When she was old she still let her eyes shine to young doctor's etc. :wink: :biggrin: :wink:

I can imagine myself on my rip-trip, i don't care about smoke but if priest is good looking i have to lurk :rip:
 

bluegrey

Antiquities Friend
Fewer and fewer things as the years go by. Aside from going running (or trying to go for a bicycle ride-OCD prevents it, long story) I rely on comedy. I'll call or visit a friend and do impersonations and crack jokes or I go to Youtube and put on a Beastie Boys video or Ronnie Johns impersonating Mark "Chopper" Read.
 
Hi all,

When i depressed i can make better feel my self with Listening to dancy, (is that even a word? lol :P) feel good music.
Watching happy movies.
Talking to my boyfriend.. even though it's long distance so it's kinda hard but still.
My cat.
Reply With Quote
 
Hi all,

When i depressed i can make better feel my self with Listening to dancy, (is that even a word? lol feel good music.
Watching happy movies.
Talking to my boyfriend.. even though it's long distance so it's kinda hard but still.
My cat.
 

Stormhand

Well-Known Member
When ia m down, some of the best things that get me up are things that really occupy my attention.

Suspense movies, puzzle games, comic books with a good story line.
I also want to say shopping, but it gets me more down when I realize I cannot get what I am interested in buying.

Talking to friends, and of course sex.
 

bubblin girl

Well-Known Member
thanks alot about this thread :))

the most fav. is listen to music in my mp3 player (sp. linking park) in the dark (my bed room) and sing & shout with the song as i want even if just no sound just pretend is sooooooo relive.
dancing any kind is make me feel happy.
walk make me relive.
sleep cos sleepy make me feel moody & counfuse thoghts.and i feel clear when i wake up.
some times fav food like choco.
sometimes hot path.
keeping busy in anyway cos if i set 2 min and feel bored..i start cry & thinking of how life is bad i wanna die.
sometimes if i talk withsome one who have what i have of feeling is good to know i have somebody like me & understand me.
 
Lots of great ideas in this thread.

Like many of you, one of my favorite things to do to help me feel better is playing with, walking or just petting my dogs. Animals love unconditionally and it always makes me feel great when they greet me with such excitement. And they do it everyday, no matter what.

I also like to read a lot, it helps me to escape from things for a while.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$255.00
Top