It's ok Courtney. This is what SF is for. Hugs. I’m draining, that’s why I apologise!
Court You will only see me with a broken smile SF Supporter Oct 25, 2022 #221 Oct 25, 2022 #221 may71 said: It's ok Courtney. This is what SF is for. Click to expand... Hugs. I’m draining, that’s why I apologise!
may71 said: It's ok Courtney. This is what SF is for. Click to expand... Hugs. I’m draining, that’s why I apologise!
Court You will only see me with a broken smile SF Supporter Oct 25, 2022 #223 Oct 25, 2022 #223 may71 said: You're not draining to me Click to expand... You’re kind! How are you today?
may71 mr. may Oct 25, 2022 #224 Oct 25, 2022 #224 Courtney02 said: You’re kind! Click to expand... Thank you! Courtney02 said: How are you today? Click to expand... I'm ok. Same old. Posting on SF lots.
Courtney02 said: You’re kind! Click to expand... Thank you! Courtney02 said: How are you today? Click to expand... I'm ok. Same old. Posting on SF lots.
Court You will only see me with a broken smile SF Supporter Oct 25, 2022 #225 Oct 25, 2022 #225 may71 said: Thank you! I'm ok. Same old. Posting on SF lots. Click to expand... I’m glad to see you on here, as I find myself when I’m posting that I’m annoying as heck! So, up to much?
may71 said: Thank you! I'm ok. Same old. Posting on SF lots. Click to expand... I’m glad to see you on here, as I find myself when I’m posting that I’m annoying as heck! So, up to much?
may71 mr. may Oct 25, 2022 #226 Oct 25, 2022 #226 Courtney02 said: I find myself when I’m posting that I’m annoying as heck! Click to expand... I think you're just dealing with a lot, and communicating that on the forums. Please don't worry. Courtney02 said: So, up to much? Click to expand... Other than posting on SF, really not that much.
Courtney02 said: I find myself when I’m posting that I’m annoying as heck! Click to expand... I think you're just dealing with a lot, and communicating that on the forums. Please don't worry. Courtney02 said: So, up to much? Click to expand... Other than posting on SF, really not that much.
Court You will only see me with a broken smile SF Supporter Oct 25, 2022 #227 Oct 25, 2022 #227 may71 said: I think you're just dealing with a lot, and communicating that on the forums. Please don't worry. sorry 😢 Other than posting on SF, really not that much. Click to expand... Is it chilly where you’re at ? Very cold here!
may71 said: I think you're just dealing with a lot, and communicating that on the forums. Please don't worry. sorry 😢 Other than posting on SF, really not that much. Click to expand... Is it chilly where you’re at ? Very cold here!
may71 mr. may Oct 25, 2022 #228 Oct 25, 2022 #228 It's not that cold. Kind of foggy and a little rainy though. I hope this winter won't be cold, especially because gas prices are so high now.
It's not that cold. Kind of foggy and a little rainy though. I hope this winter won't be cold, especially because gas prices are so high now.
Court You will only see me with a broken smile SF Supporter Oct 25, 2022 #229 Oct 25, 2022 #229 may71 said: It's not that cold. Kind of foggy and a little rainy though. I hope this winter won't be cold, especially because gas prices are so high now. Click to expand... Ah okay! food is ready now whoop
may71 said: It's not that cold. Kind of foggy and a little rainy though. I hope this winter won't be cold, especially because gas prices are so high now. Click to expand... Ah okay! food is ready now whoop
may71 mr. may Oct 25, 2022 #230 Oct 25, 2022 #230 It's ok if you need to go eat now. What will you have?
Court You will only see me with a broken smile SF Supporter Oct 25, 2022 #231 Oct 25, 2022 #231 I can stay! it’s for my mum
Court You will only see me with a broken smile SF Supporter Oct 25, 2022 #232 Oct 25, 2022 #232 I’m feeling crap
Court You will only see me with a broken smile SF Supporter Oct 25, 2022 #234 Oct 25, 2022 #234 may71 said: Were you cooking for you mum? Click to expand... Yes. She gets hungry
Court You will only see me with a broken smile SF Supporter Oct 25, 2022 #235 Oct 25, 2022 #235 Love how I’m just sat here wishing I was dead
may71 mr. may Oct 25, 2022 #236 Oct 25, 2022 #236 Courtney02 said: Yes. She gets hungry Click to expand... Do you like cooking?
may71 mr. may Oct 25, 2022 #237 Oct 25, 2022 #237 Courtney02 said: Love how I’m just sat here wishing I was dead Click to expand... I bet you will feel at least a little bit better soon.
Courtney02 said: Love how I’m just sat here wishing I was dead Click to expand... I bet you will feel at least a little bit better soon.
Court You will only see me with a broken smile SF Supporter Oct 25, 2022 #238 Oct 25, 2022 #238 may71 said: I bet you will feel at least a little bit better soon. Click to expand... I don’t know maybe
may71 said: I bet you will feel at least a little bit better soon. Click to expand... I don’t know maybe
Court You will only see me with a broken smile SF Supporter Oct 25, 2022 #239 Oct 25, 2022 #239 may71 said: Do you like cooking? Click to expand... Yes it’s ok just getting ready for bed I’m exhausted
may71 said: Do you like cooking? Click to expand... Yes it’s ok just getting ready for bed I’m exhausted
may71 mr. may Oct 25, 2022 #240 Oct 25, 2022 #240 Courtney02 said: just getting ready for bed I’m exhausted Click to expand... If you need to go, it's ok to do that at any time.
Courtney02 said: just getting ready for bed I’m exhausted Click to expand... If you need to go, it's ok to do that at any time.