Sleep well, and stay safe.
Court You will only see me with a broken smile SF Supporter Oct 27, 2022 #262 Oct 27, 2022 #262 Ieatotters said: Sleep well, and stay safe. Click to expand... I’m not going sleep now I only just took them! I can’t go sleep straight away unfortunately
Ieatotters said: Sleep well, and stay safe. Click to expand... I’m not going sleep now I only just took them! I can’t go sleep straight away unfortunately
Court You will only see me with a broken smile SF Supporter Oct 27, 2022 #263 Oct 27, 2022 #263 I’m struggling it’s all too much
Court You will only see me with a broken smile SF Supporter Oct 27, 2022 #264 Oct 27, 2022 #264 Feel crap got a headache
may71 mr. may Oct 27, 2022 #265 Oct 27, 2022 #265 Hugs Courtney. I'm sorry the mental health team didn't respond. I wish the system worked better.
Court You will only see me with a broken smile SF Supporter Oct 27, 2022 #266 Oct 27, 2022 #266 may71 said: Hugs Courtney. I'm sorry the mental health team didn't respond. I wish the system worked better. Click to expand... No one cares about me
may71 said: Hugs Courtney. I'm sorry the mental health team didn't respond. I wish the system worked better. Click to expand... No one cares about me
may71 mr. may Oct 27, 2022 #267 Oct 27, 2022 #267 Courtney02 said: No one cares about me Click to expand... I care about you Other people on SF care about you Your mom and your sister and your friend's mom care about you Hugs
Courtney02 said: No one cares about me Click to expand... I care about you Other people on SF care about you Your mom and your sister and your friend's mom care about you Hugs
Court You will only see me with a broken smile SF Supporter Oct 27, 2022 #268 Oct 27, 2022 #268 may71 said: I care about you Other people on SF care about you Your mom and your sister and your friend's mom care about you Hugs Click to expand... Sorry im just struggling
may71 said: I care about you Other people on SF care about you Your mom and your sister and your friend's mom care about you Hugs Click to expand... Sorry im just struggling
may71 mr. may Oct 27, 2022 #269 Oct 27, 2022 #269 There's nothing to be sorry about. Hugs Courtney. I hope things can get better soon.
Court You will only see me with a broken smile SF Supporter Oct 27, 2022 #270 Oct 27, 2022 #270 I hope so. I’m a mental mess
Court You will only see me with a broken smile SF Supporter Oct 27, 2022 #271 Oct 27, 2022 #271 Going sleep bye
may71 mr. may Oct 27, 2022 #272 Oct 27, 2022 #272 Courtney02 said: bye Click to expand... Is there a reason why you are saying bye rather than goodnight? I'm a little worried.
Courtney02 said: bye Click to expand... Is there a reason why you are saying bye rather than goodnight? I'm a little worried.
Court You will only see me with a broken smile SF Supporter Oct 28, 2022 #273 Oct 28, 2022 #273 may71 said: Is there a reason why you are saying bye rather than goodnight? I'm a little worried. Click to expand... Don’t be I’m still here
may71 said: Is there a reason why you are saying bye rather than goodnight? I'm a little worried. Click to expand... Don’t be I’m still here
Court You will only see me with a broken smile SF Supporter Oct 28, 2022 #274 Oct 28, 2022 #274 My neck hurts, from my horrible nightmares I had
Court You will only see me with a broken smile SF Supporter Oct 28, 2022 #275 Oct 28, 2022 #275 Struggling
may71 mr. may Oct 28, 2022 #276 Oct 28, 2022 #276 I'm sorry you had such horrible nightmares. I'm not sure if you'd feel better or worse talking about them, but you're welcome to talk about them if that would help. Hugs
I'm sorry you had such horrible nightmares. I'm not sure if you'd feel better or worse talking about them, but you're welcome to talk about them if that would help. Hugs
Court You will only see me with a broken smile SF Supporter Oct 28, 2022 #277 Oct 28, 2022 #277 may71 said: I'm sorry you had such horrible nightmares. I'm not sure if you'd feel better or worse talking about them, but you're welcome to talk about them if that would help. Hugs Click to expand... I would feel better I think
may71 said: I'm sorry you had such horrible nightmares. I'm not sure if you'd feel better or worse talking about them, but you're welcome to talk about them if that would help. Hugs Click to expand... I would feel better I think
may71 mr. may Oct 28, 2022 #278 Oct 28, 2022 #278 You're welcome to talk about it if it would make you feel better
Court You will only see me with a broken smile SF Supporter Oct 28, 2022 #279 Oct 28, 2022 #279 may71 said: You're welcome to talk about it if it would make you feel better Click to expand... Just think it was from the horrible night I had
may71 said: You're welcome to talk about it if it would make you feel better Click to expand... Just think it was from the horrible night I had