• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Empathy Only Why am I not dead?:(

Court

You will only see me with a broken smile
SF Supporter
Oh, I wish she lived closer. Does she love hugs though?
Yes, at my best friends funeral I was the only person she hugged before and after his funeral literally broke my heart. She is a second mumma to me.
 
Hey, maybe when your infection clears up, I wonder if you could go visit her. Maybe you could even stay overnight so there would be a lot of visiting time with her per hour of commuting.

I'm assuming that she lives alone, or that at least her home is a safe place to visit.
 

Court

You will only see me with a broken smile
SF Supporter
Hey, maybe when your infection clears up, I wonder if you could go visit her. Maybe you could even stay overnight so there would be a lot of visiting time with her per hour of commuting.

I'm assuming that she lives alone, or that at least her home is a safe place to visit.
She lives with her husband. That’s a shout, might be needing tests though if it doesn’t clear up which I dread!
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$255.00
Top