I understand, it’s sometimes hard for me too. When I do take the time and make the effort to be honest with someone, it’s really important that they be responsive to what I say. To have nothing said back definitely does not feel good at all. That’s probably true for most people though I’d imagine.
Agreed, and ya I’ve thankfully always had someone help me so it’s managed to look pretty good, without help the same woulda happened to me too though :p
Hoodie, I don’t like my hair getting staticky from those winter cap things :p
Agreed, and ya I’ve thankfully always had someone help me so it’s managed to look pretty good, without help the same woulda happened to me too though :p
Hoodie, I don’t like my hair getting staticky from those winter cap things :p
That’s cool, and ya me too for sure. I’m almost always the one stuck getting groceries though, especially now, so I will usually have to go out at least one or more times per week to do that. Such a joyful bloody life lol. Ok sorry, in a bit of a stressed mood right now cos gotta leave for biopsy appt in less than an hour. Will just be SO GLAD when it is over and I’m back home :p
That’s cool, and ya me too for sure. I’m almost always the one stuck getting groceries though, especially now, so I will usually have to go out at least one or more times per week to do that. Such a joyful bloody life lol. Ok sorry, in a bit of a stressed mood right now cos gotta leave for biopsy appt in less than an hour. Will just be SO GLAD when it is over and I’m back home :p
I like to stock up when I can but my mom does the opposite. She says I spend too much but I'd rather just get it all at one time. She walks to the store anyway even though she shouldn't with her leg and foot pain.
Keyboard, well I have one that has a lot of different sound effects so it's pretty cool.
I like to stock up when I can but my mom does the opposite. She says I spend too much but I'd rather just get it all at one time. She walks to the store anyway even though she shouldn't with her leg and foot pain.
Keyboard, well I have one that has a lot of different sound effects so it's pretty cool.
I’m with you, stocking up and having to make less trips is always preferred for sure. I hope she’ll have less pain soon, and if not then hopefully realize it’s better to get more like you do and not have to walk as much. That keyboard sounds awesome
I’m with you, stocking up and having to make less trips is always preferred for sure. I hope she’ll have less pain soon, and if not then hopefully realize it’s better to get more like you do and not have to walk as much. That keyboard sounds awesome
Bracelets can get annoying because they get wet if you don't remove them when washing your hands. Well, I guess that's the same with rings. And necklaces can be tight at times, so I like a long enough chain.
Steamed peas, I probably should eat both though. :P
Bracelets can get annoying because they get wet if you don't remove them when washing your hands. Well, I guess that's the same with rings. And necklaces can be tight at times, so I like a long enough chain.
Steamed peas, I probably should eat both though. :P
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.