• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Would you rather?

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Same with always using the liquid kind. Used the dry kind when I lived alone, that was over a decade ago now though.

I’d rather eat chicken, both are good though.

WYR express how you feel in a more honest, direct way or in an indirect kind of way?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I understand, it’s sometimes hard for me too. When I do take the time and make the effort to be honest with someone, it’s really important that they be responsive to what I say. To have nothing said back definitely does not feel good at all. That’s probably true for most people though I’d imagine.

Round tipped, both look nice though.

WYR wear black nail polish or white nail polish?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Yeah for sure, it's always good for the other person to be responsive and to be able to understand each others' perspectives.

Black, I just think it stands out more.

Would you rather use a duster or cloth?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Yeah for sure, it's always good for the other person to be responsive and to be able to understand each others' perspectives.

Black, I just think it stands out more.

Would you rather use a duster or cloth?
Agreed for sure :) I like how black nail polish looks too, it’s cool.

I’d rather use a duster, seems kinda easier. Both work though. I need to dust a lot more often lol.

WYR vacuum or wash dishes?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Agreed for sure :) I like how black nail polish looks too, it’s cool.

I’d rather use a duster, seems kinda easier. Both work though. I need to dust a lot more often lol.

WYR vacuum or wash dishes?
I use a duster sometimes, like for blinds, and other times I like to use wipes because it seems easier.

Vacuum, because it's not as much effort :P

Would you rather use a prelit tree or put on your own lights?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I use a duster sometimes, like for blinds, and other times I like to use wipes because it seems easier.

Vacuum, because it's not as much effort :P

Would you rather use a prelit tree or put on your own lights?
That’s cool, and ya each can work better for certain things for sure. I agree about vacuuming being easier than doing dishes lol.

Prelit tree, cos putting lights on a tree (and taking them off lol) is a pain.

WYR eat spaghetti or tortellini?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’s cool, and ya each can work better for certain things for sure. I agree about vacuuming being easier than doing dishes lol.

Prelit tree, cos putting lights on a tree (and taking them off lol) is a pain.

WYR eat spaghetti or tortellini?
It's a pain for sure, I put them on the trees myself and they turn out all crooked and off center lol.

Spaghetti, but both are good.

Would you rather wear a hoodie or winter cap in cold weather?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
It's a pain for sure, I put them on the trees myself and they turn out all crooked and off center lol.

Spaghetti, but both are good.

Would you rather wear a hoodie or winter cap in cold weather?
Agreed, and ya I’ve thankfully always had someone help me so it’s managed to look pretty good, without help the same woulda happened to me too though :p

Hoodie, I don’t like my hair getting staticky from those winter cap things :p

Silver or gold?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Agreed, and ya I’ve thankfully always had someone help me so it’s managed to look pretty good, without help the same woulda happened to me too though :p

Hoodie, I don’t like my hair getting staticky from those winter cap things :p

Silver or gold?
I wear a hoodie and hat if it's cold enough, but I try to avoid going out much in winter if I can.

Silver, but both look nice.

Drums or bass?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I wear a hoodie and hat if it's cold enough, but I try to avoid going out much in winter if I can.

Silver, but both look nice.

Drums or bass?
That’s cool, and ya me too for sure. I’m almost always the one stuck getting groceries though, especially now, so I will usually have to go out at least one or more times per week to do that. Such a joyful bloody life lol. Ok sorry, in a bit of a stressed mood right now cos gotta leave for biopsy appt in less than an hour. Will just be SO GLAD when it is over and I’m back home :p

Drums, both sound cool though.

Keyboard or proper piano?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’s cool, and ya me too for sure. I’m almost always the one stuck getting groceries though, especially now, so I will usually have to go out at least one or more times per week to do that. Such a joyful bloody life lol. Ok sorry, in a bit of a stressed mood right now cos gotta leave for biopsy appt in less than an hour. Will just be SO GLAD when it is over and I’m back home :p

Drums, both sound cool though.

Keyboard or proper piano?
I like to stock up when I can but my mom does the opposite. She says I spend too much but I'd rather just get it all at one time. She walks to the store anyway even though she shouldn't with her leg and foot pain.

Keyboard, well I have one that has a lot of different sound effects so it's pretty cool.

Wash rag or body scrubber?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I like to stock up when I can but my mom does the opposite. She says I spend too much but I'd rather just get it all at one time. She walks to the store anyway even though she shouldn't with her leg and foot pain.

Keyboard, well I have one that has a lot of different sound effects so it's pretty cool.

Wash rag or body scrubber?
I’m with you, stocking up and having to make less trips is always preferred for sure. I hope she’ll have less pain soon, and if not then hopefully realize it’s better to get more like you do and not have to walk as much. That keyboard sounds awesome :)

Body scrubber.

Plain nacho chips or plain ripple chips?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I’m with you, stocking up and having to make less trips is always preferred for sure. I hope she’ll have less pain soon, and if not then hopefully realize it’s better to get more like you do and not have to walk as much. That keyboard sounds awesome :)

Body scrubber.

Plain nacho chips or plain ripple chips?
Yeah, it was pretty cheap because I got it secondhand, but I'd like a better one at some point. Just need to keep saving and hopefully I can get one.

Plain nacho chips, but both are good.

Ice cream sandwich or ice cream bar?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Yeah, it was pretty cheap because I got it secondhand, but I'd like a better one at some point. Just need to keep saving and hopefully I can get one.

Plain nacho chips, but both are good.

Ice cream sandwich or ice cream bar?
That’s cool you got it secondhand. I hope you’ll be able to get one you like better soon.

I’d rather eat an ice cream bar, love both though.

WYR wear a necklace or a bracelet?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’s cool you got it secondhand. I hope you’ll be able to get one you like better soon.

I’d rather eat an ice cream bar, love both though.

WYR wear a necklace or a bracelet?
A necklace but I do like both.

Would you rather hear a woodpecker or dove all day :D
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
A necklace but I do like both.

Would you rather hear a woodpecker or dove all day :D
I’d pick necklace too, very rarely wear bracelets, they usually just kinda get in my way.

Hmm, hard one, both would be a bit annoying after a while lol. I’ll pick dove though :p

WYR eat steamed peas or steamed carrots?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I’d pick necklace too, very rarely wear bracelets, they usually just kinda get in my way.

Hmm, hard one, both would be a bit annoying after a while lol. I’ll pick dove though :p

WYR eat steamed peas or steamed carrots?
Bracelets can get annoying because they get wet if you don't remove them when washing your hands. Well, I guess that's the same with rings. And necklaces can be tight at times, so I like a long enough chain.

Steamed peas, I probably should eat both though. :P

Would you rather ride on a dragon or unicorn?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Bracelets can get annoying because they get wet if you don't remove them when washing your hands. Well, I guess that's the same with rings. And necklaces can be tight at times, so I like a long enough chain.

Steamed peas, I probably should eat both though. :P

Would you rather ride on a dragon or unicorn?
Yup, I find that with bracelets too which is why I pretty much never wear them. I like a longer chained necklace too.

Unicorn, either would be cool though.

WYR have a really bad flu that lasted a week, or a mild (but annoying) cold that lasted a month?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Yup, I find that with bracelets too which is why I pretty much never wear them. I like a longer chained necklace too.

Unicorn, either would be cool though.

WYR have a really bad flu that lasted a week, or a mild (but annoying) cold that lasted a month?
The bad flu because it would be over sooner.

Would you rather use a wet mop or a regular mop?
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top