"Yes or No" Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChimeraMonster

You're special, sweet child
YES oh yes, one day i had lost my wallet with all my documents inside of it, i searched for it for the next 2 days. Then i dreamed about it behind of my closet, 'cause my dog hid it there.
well, i woke up and there it was.

Talking about dreams, had you ever dreamed about being another living being? one day i dreamed about being a dog...

yes i guess??? if u mean living being as in anything living other than yourself then yes, if u mean like an animal or plant then i dont remember but i doubt it. i always dream myself to be in or otherwordly sort of thing, its kinda nice cuz it allowed me to escape the real worl.

okkk so have u ever wanted something extreme as a pet? not like a dog or a cat like some weird animal. i always wondered what it would be like to have a tiger as a pet.

TheChimeraMonster

You're special, sweet child
not at all, i live alone... soo.... yeah... but i hear from my dad, that my mom is making a surprise for me and my siblings for a very special date. (this is what he said)
have you ever looked at the mirror and saw another thing for a moment?

Yes, it's called the Milky Way. It's actually quite close to your galaxy, but in the future !

If you attach a small stack of butter on a paper airplane and you throw it, does it become a butterfly ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00