• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

"Yes or No" Game

Walker

Everything Zen
Staff member
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Supporter
Mile HIGH State. Yeah, I like it.

Have you peed your pants since you were in an age with double digits? Feel free to lie. haha

well... I don't lie to often and on my first first im pritty shure i did not, on my second 1st i don't know. there where non after so XD i say no i did not XD

Do you like pinapple Salami Pizza?

crumbum

No. I do not want a tattoo fruit based or otherwise.

Have you ever tried to cook something new and it tasted so horrible you threw it all away and ordered out instead?

Mremptyinside

yes but no
i tried i failed i tried to make it eadable. i failed. i threw it away. i made something else XD and after that i alsways made it perfekt ^^ learning by doing.

Have you ever hit someone else out of reflex?

LonelyLuna

I tried being sneaky and pushing my older brother from behind into the pool, but he switched us around, took a few steps back, and football tackled me into the water!!!! (It was actually pretty fun:D)

Have you ever traveled outside of your country?

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$480.00
Goal
$255.00