• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

2 words same letter

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
Haha well thank you, it takes a lot of effort to be able to find anything decent for letters like that. :P Yeah, I want a zaddy, not like in a gold digger type way but just someone who is a charming older man.

All the emojis are adorable. :P

Beautiful Bunnies
Youโ€™re welcome, and yup I definitely appreciate the effort it takes to come up with good words for โ€œXโ€ and that make sense together too (like not just saying xerox xylophone or something like that, lol). Me too with wanting a zaddy, that would be awesome! :)

And ya I know you arenโ€™t a gold digger and would never mean it like that, same here of course, I usually do tend to like guys who are more mature and a bit older but where theyโ€™ve still kept at least some of their looks.

Guys are so lucky that way, like assuming they stay in fairly good shape then they seem to just get more attractive with age. Thereโ€™s exceptions for both genders though, I hope personally that I will be a woman who is able to do that too lol, would be nice to be truly exceptional in some way at least (to do with physical appearance here I mean lol) ;):)

Ya I think all the emojis are adorable too for sure :)

Cheerful Cheetahs ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜Š
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Youโ€™re welcome, and yup I definitely appreciate the effort it takes to come up with good words for โ€œXโ€ and that make sense together too (like not just saying xerox xylophone or something like that, lol). Me too with wanting a zaddy, that would be awesome! :)

And ya I know you arenโ€™t a gold digger and would never mean it like that, same here of course, I usually do tend to like guys who are more mature and a bit older but where theyโ€™ve still kept at least some of their looks.

Guys are so lucky that way, like assuming they stay in fairly good shape then they seem to just get more attractive with age. Thereโ€™s exceptions for both genders though, I hope personally that I will be a woman who is able to do that too lol, would be nice to be truly exceptional in some way at least (to do with physical appearance here I mean lol) ;):)

Ya I think all the emojis are adorable too for sure :)

Cheerful Cheetahs ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜Š
Well even if the guy isn't older than me, it would be nice to have someone who is decent and sticks around for once. Hopefully I will look ok when I get older, I mean I don't now but my personality is decent anyway :P So I guess that's some consolation lol.

Grumpy Giraffes
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
Well even if the guy isn't older than me, it would be nice to have someone who is decent and sticks around for once. Hopefully I will look ok when I get older, I mean I don't now but my personality is decent anyway :P So I guess that's some consolation lol.

Grumpy Giraffes
Yup, for sure, same for me. Aw yup Iโ€™m sure youโ€™ll look great when youโ€™re older, and also Iโ€™m sure you look great now too. I hope Iโ€™ll look good when older too, and ya I think we both have good personalities too.

Insane Icicles
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Yup, for sure, same for me. Aw yup Iโ€™m sure youโ€™ll look great when youโ€™re older, and also Iโ€™m sure you look great now too. I hope Iโ€™ll look good when older too, and ya I think we both have good personalities too.

Insane Icicles
Aww thanks, I'm sure you do now too and that you will also look great when you are older. And I think personality means more than anything and that's important.

Jolly Jesters
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top