• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

2 words same letter

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
Sounds good to me! Down with the annoying โ€œxโ€ and also, who the heck cares about โ€œfinding itโ€ either? Not me! Lol, it can just stay lost forever for all I care :p ;)

Ok, excellent, moving on to โ€œYโ€ then ;) :)

Yellow Yachts
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
I'll try anyway because I like a challenge...Xenic Xanthamide :P

Oh yeah...and Zany Zaddy :D
Awesome, you always come up with great ones for X (and all the other letters too of course, lol).

Just looked up what โ€œzaddyโ€ means, never heard that word before but itโ€™s now on my โ€œfavesโ€ list for sure, love it! :)

Absolutely Adorable ๐Ÿ˜Š (like this emoji, lol) :p ;)
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Awesome, you always come up with great ones for X (and all the other letters too of course, lol).

Just looked up what โ€œzaddyโ€ means, never heard that word before but itโ€™s now on my โ€œfavesโ€ list for sure, love it! :)

Absolutely Adorable ๐Ÿ˜Š (like this emoji, lol) :p ;)
Haha well thank you, it takes a lot of effort to be able to find anything decent for letters like that. :P Yeah, I want a zaddy, not like in a gold digger type way but just someone who is a charming older man.

All the emojis are adorable. :P

Beautiful Bunnies
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top