• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

At this moment, what would you rather be doing?

SinisterKid

We either find a way, or make one.
SF Supporter
Sitting outside a pub with a ice cold beer talking to someone who appeared to actually listen to what I was saying. All the doubts are flooding back again, getting drunk is very appealing right now. Hey ho, c'est la vie

I would like to hug a woman instead of this pillow, I forgot what's the feeling. Damn is it too much to ask for lol? Been hugging pillows for many years now, I feel like I want to cheat on them.

Innocent Forever

Go as long as you can. And then take another step.
Chat Pro
SF Supporter
I would rather be hanging out at a friend's house with a tiny puppy sleeping in my arms. That doesn't happen too much in my life, but I did get to do that one evening back in the spring. I don't currently have much access to puppies.
I'd rather be holding a child in my arms. A little child. Cuddling with one.

Fudgewobble

I rather be house sitting for an old French couple who live in a little stone cottage and have never had a holiday because of the menagerie of cats and dogs they own. They would have a cottage garden with an arbor where I'd set up my easel and paint beautiful watercolours with an impressionistic style. Far fetched? Nah!!

Brittless

I'd rather be in the city staring down from a very tall skyscraper, taking a step off the ledge before I fly... That would be my perfect moment.

Fudgewobble

I would love to be in the process of buying a big old ramshackle place that would be large enough to house everyone at SF who need the time and place to heal.

A man is allowed his dreams is he not?
Can it be just off a beach that stretches for 9miles with a rain forest behind it and horses to ride and lots of chocolate?
Thanks Bro. X

SinisterKid

We either find a way, or make one.
SF Supporter
Sitting with my two favourite girls, with a picnic, in my favourite place, just having a laugh and a good time.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$480.00
Goal
$255.00