1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

At this moment, what would you rather be doing?

Discussion in 'The Gameroom' started by boo, Aug 26, 2010.

1. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

I would rather be hanging out at a friend's house with a tiny puppy sleeping in my arms. That doesn't happen too much in my life, but I did get to do that one evening back in the spring. I don't currently have much access to puppies.

2. Walker

Walker Everything Zen Staff Member Safety & Support SF Social Media SF Supporter

When I'm at home I'd often rather be elsewhere... when I'm other places I'd rather be at home. Conundrum.

Struggling along likes this.
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen

Not seeing the future as a bleak abyss.

4. SinisterKid

SinisterKid We either find a way, or make one. SF Supporter

Sitting outside a pub with a ice cold beer talking to someone who appeared to actually listen to what I was saying. All the doubts are flooding back again, getting drunk is very appealing right now. Hey ho, c'est la vie

Struggling along likes this.
  5. Huck Finn

Huck Finn Nobody

I would like to hug a woman instead of this pillow, I forgot what's the feeling. Damn is it too much to ask for lol? Been hugging pillows for many years now, I feel like I want to cheat on them.

6. SinisterKid

I would rather be asleep, hugging a pillow, sleep and hugging pillows sounds seductive to a tired mind that is in considerable pain.

Fudgewobble likes this.
  7. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

I'd rather be holding a child in my arms. A little child. Cuddling with one.

8. Fudgewobble

Fudgewobble Well-Known Member

I rather be house sitting for an old French couple who live in a little stone cottage and have never had a holiday because of the menagerie of cats and dogs they own. They would have a cottage garden with an arbor where I'd set up my easel and paint beautiful watercolours with an impressionistic style. Far fetched? Nah!!

baywasp likes this.
  9. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

Out - anywhere.

Fudgewobble likes this.
  10. Fudgewobble

Baby steps eh? X

11. SinisterKid

I would rather be skinnydipping in Lake Muskoka, with a wine cooler watching the northern lights.

Witty_Sarcasm and Fudgewobble like this.
  12. Brittless

Brittless Well-Known Member

I'd rather be in the city staring down from a very tall skyscraper, taking a step off the ledge before I fly... That would be my perfect moment.

13. SinisterKid

I would love to be in the process of buying a big old ramshackle place that would be large enough to house everyone at SF who need the time and place to heal.

A man is allowed his dreams is he not?

14. Fudgewobble

Can it be just off a beach that stretches for 9miles with a rain forest behind it and horses to ride and lots of chocolate?
    Thanks Bro. X

SinisterKid likes this.
  15. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

I wish I were eating some frittata or something.

16. Sunday16

Sunday16 Well-Known Member

I'd rather be spending my time with a friend, sadly I have no one.

17. SinisterKid

Sitting with my two favourite girls, with a picnic, in my favourite place, just having a laugh and a good time.

18. Sleeping. It’s strange being in someone else’s bed.

19. Flying Fox

Flying Fox SF Supporter

Living life in the internet and not reality.

20. Huck Finn

Huck Finn Nobody

Trying to get some sleep after very busy night shift. Every single bone in my body hurts, and every muscle burning.