At this moment, what would you rather be doing?

Animosity

Forum & Chat Buddy
lol YES! That would be epic! I read this book, where you only had to punch in a person's coordinates, and it drove there for you, in high speed. Let's do it!

Animosity

Forum & Chat Buddy
*thinks* it's called skinned. But I can't remember the author off the top of my head. Grrrrreat book. Do you like reading? :p and definitely. *starts drawing it out* :laugh:

Banned Member
I would rather not be making myself ill and wasting this
i would rather use it all at one time...not use any of it now. also seems to be causing an allergic reaction.
:sad:
why do we even hang on for a second longer than we have too? Seems pathetically ridiculous to me, that i just don't do it now, spare myself any further of this pain. I feel like a total idiot. Pathetic failure loser idiot. and you know, it just doesn't matter. Live or Die, is meaningless either way.

Animosity

Forum & Chat Buddy
I would rather not be making myself ill and wasting this
i would rather use it all at one time...not use any of it now. also seems to be causing an allergic reaction.
:sad:
why do we even hang on for a second longer than we have too? Seems pathetically ridiculous to me, that i just don't do it now, spare myself any further of this pain. I feel like a total idiot. Pathetic failure loser idiot. and you know, it just doesn't matter. Live or Die, is meaningless either way.
:hug:
I'd rather be hugging kali.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00