• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

BPD Support Thread

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
DUDE. I was JUST THINKING ABOUT THIS the other day. I swear I was going to re open that thread and tag her LOL But I didn't think she'd find that as amusing as I would have. People loved that shit!!
I agree, these are the types of things I find entertaining and interesting. I can imagine mine being a mix of dark and light, but then again so would so many others.
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
It's like...I don't think I'm going to become a better person. And I don't think anyone cares enough for me to want to change for them. So I just keep failing.
 

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
Thank you so much for the reading. It means a lot to me. I'm glad that the news is positive. I know I have to work a little bit to find someone, because they won't just fall into my lap. But I'm glad there is hope that I will find them someday.
Of course there's hope, silly. We all keep telling you that. As long as you're still breathing, there's always hope. It's never too late.
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
It's hard to see sometimes. And I can't change for anyone else, only myself. But it seems like I keep letting people down even when I don't mean to.
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Usually a black and white split is like...you love people or hate them. But mine is a little different, because when I get like that, I think people either love me or don't like me at all. Is that weird?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Why couldn't I have APD or something instead of BPD? Then I wouldn't be crying all the time. I just wouldn't care at all.
 
I feel like people don't understand why I dislike being alone so much. Mostly it helps my mind go to all sorts of bad places. But I feel stupid trying to explain it, because it makes no sense why I should feel this way. Does anyone else go through this?
Yes, I hate being alone, I think being with others coregulates us, also I have abandonment trauma from a young age so I think that’s where my fear of being alone comes from
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Yes, I hate being alone, I think being with others coregulates us, also I have abandonment trauma from a young age so I think that’s where my fear of being alone comes from
Same here and it doesn't go away. I wish I didn't base my worth on what others think of me, but it's so hard not to.
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Why do I have to deal with this for the rest of my life? It's exhausting to be weeping one minute, laughing the next, and then crashing down. I can't take it anymore.
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
If I feel people will cut me off, then I have to cut everyone else off before they do. That's just that splitting kinda thing again. But it will protect me and everyone else in the long run.
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I'm in full black split mode now. Only you guys will get this. I have to cut everyone off that I know now, and start over. I want to go away before the split takes over completely and I get mean when I don't want to be. I want people to have good memories of me at least.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top