Calming Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonelyLuna

Welcome to the Calming Corner!!!

I decided to make this thread for any media that's soothing and relaxing. Like calming music or satisfying videos/pictures that just help you destress. You can post anything that helps you calm down and might help others too, as long as it's appropriate!

Well I hope you guys enjoy :p

LonelyLuna

Ok this is a link on YouTube for calming music (that's 3hrs long ;))

I really like this one cuz it's all low-ish notes and nothing else. There's no high pitched chirping or rainfall sounds in the background. And although those sounds are comforting, sometimes when I'm in sensory overload it's nice to have music that's simple.

LonelyLuna

So another YouTube video, this one has sounds of nature and musical instruments that's really pretty. And it shows beautiful landscapes as the song progresses!

LonelyLuna

Hey guys , I just found this really cool app that has a lot of meditation and calming practices in it. There's songs that target certain areas that you're trying to focus on (sleep, anaxity, stress) and there's even different programs you can follow to keep track of your progress and better your skills. Best of all....It's FREE!!! View attachment 9852

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hey guys , I just found this really cool app that has a lot of meditation and calming practices in it. There's songs that target certain areas that you're trying to focus on (sleep, anaxity, stress) and there's even different programs you can follow to keep track of your progress and better your skills. Best of all....It's FREE!!! View attachment 9852
I love the Calm app :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00