1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Celebrate your successes!

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Hazel, Jun 14, 2007.

1. Struggling along

Struggling along SF Supporter

Drove to see my Mum and Dad today, over 120 miles, for the first time since back surgery, am aching now, but worth every second....priceless:)

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

So happy to hear that. Sorry you are in pain but glad you are in good spirits :)

pooky and Struggling along like this.
  3. Shorty92

Shorty92 Well-Known Member

I got into college to get my maths gcse and the access the science course. All on route to becoming a nurse.

4. verdanta

verdanta Active Member

I made it through one week at my new job. Still haven't had to interact with real customers yet, so, being an introvert, I wonder how that's going to go down. Hopefully I don't screw it up and try to hide.

5. BarryW

BarryW Well-Known Member

Received and accepted a job offer yesterday!

6. drnancy

drnancy Active Member

I started seeing my therapist again today.

7. drnancy

drnancy Active Member

Good luck!

Struggling along and pooky like this.
  8. pooky

pooky Living with A Beautiful Mind...

Today I walked for an hour in a hot weather. I was sweating like a pig:D

Struggling along likes this.
  9. Karlski

Karlski Well-Known Member

Since stopping taking Mirtazipine for PTSD I have made no mistakes at work after making at least half a dozen every day. I KNEW it wasn't me... I am feeling much more human since stopping and the successes keep coming. Good luck to everyone else battling with meds :eek:)

pooky, Struggling along and drinty like this.
  10. Mercedesgirl

Mercedesgirl Well-Known Member

havent had negative thoughts for the last few days, feels good :)

11. awesomeautumn

awesomeautumn Active Member

Haven't had any suicidal thoughts for the past month since starting a new medication, and I feel like myself for the first time in a long time. Even though I still feel a little lost as to what the next step is, I'm a lot more optimistic for the future.

12. Flying Fox

Flying Fox SF Supporter

Been eating healthier - a lot of fruit such as strawberries and nectarines with next to no junk food - and starting to exercise more. This last week I went rock climbing in Yosemite (Mark Wellman is the first paraplegic to climb El Capitan :D, amazing guy, and has designed a special rig for the purpose) and cycled along the valley floor with a big group of us. Signing up for more volunteering gigs as well.

13. Petal

wow nice one, well done :)

Flying Fox and pooky like this.
  14. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

Haven't used in 10 or 12 hours. I know I can't keep it up and not driving myself crazy about that.

Flying Fox, pooky and Sammmantha like this.
  15. Sammmantha

Sammmantha Member

Awesome!!!

Flying Fox and pooky like this.
  16. pooky

Today did a few household chores like taking out the trash, cleaning the dishes...;)

Flying Fox and Petal like this.
  17. Petal

Got my 30 minutes exercise done today and did some cleaning and still coming off medications

pooky likes this.
  18. drinty

drinty I'd rather be a Cat.

I laughed more than once today and felt good that I did

pooky likes this.
  19. Edmund Dantes

Edmund Dantes Well-Known Member

I'm going on the air in 40 minutes on my Online Radio show I started in order to live a childhood dream of mine.

pooky likes this.
  20. pooky

I helped a stranger. Yesterday, while I was returning from walk, I saw a man's luggage fall from his vehicle. Immediately, I ran towards him and helped him to put it back in his vehicle. I also asked him if he needed any further help regarding this. He said that no more help was required and then I left that spot with a smile on my face. :)

Shorty92 likes this.