Celebrate your successes!

drnancy

Thanks to a suggestion from 'Nobody' we are inviting people to post about their successes in their day to day battle with their mental health issues, no success is too small to celebrate.

NB: We ask that you do not reply in a negative way to posts, if you do your reply will be deleted.

We look foward to hearing your success stories.

:grouphug: Hazel
I started seeing my therapist again today.

Karlski

Since stopping taking Mirtazipine for PTSD I have made no mistakes at work after making at least half a dozen every day. I KNEW it wasn't me... I am feeling much more human since stopping and the successes keep coming. Good luck to everyone else battling with meds :o)

Flying Fox

Upside-down Hugger
SF Supporter
Been eating healthier - a lot of fruit such as strawberries and nectarines with next to no junk food - and starting to exercise more. This last week I went rock climbing in Yosemite (Mark Wellman is the first paraplegic to climb El Capitan :D, amazing guy, and has designed a special rig for the purpose) and cycled along the valley floor with a big group of us. Signing up for more volunteering gigs as well.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Been eating healthier - a lot of fruit such as strawberries and nectarines with next to no junk food - and starting to exercise more. This last week I went rock climbing in Yosemite (Mark Wellman is the first paraplegic to climb El Capitan :D, amazing guy, and has designed a special rig for the purpose) and cycled along the valley floor with a big group of us. Signing up for more volunteering gigs as well.
wow nice one, well done :)

pooky

You are valuable
I helped a stranger. Yesterday, while I was returning from walk, I saw a man's luggage fall from his vehicle. Immediately, I ran towards him and helped him to put it back in his vehicle. I also asked him if he needed any further help regarding this. He said that no more help was required and then I left that spot with a smile on my face. :)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00