• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Celebrate your successes!

lightning05

Well-Known Member
Instead of trying to save a toxic situation by sacrificing myself, I walked away and chose myself first. In the past I would have stayed to appease people or because I was worried about rocking the boat or looking bad. I'm not letting myself suffer in silence ever again. I know that I'm strong and capable enough to figure things out, even though I feel lower than low.
 

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Instead of trying to save a toxic situation by sacrificing myself, I walked away and chose myself first. In the past I would have stayed to appease people or because I was worried about rocking the boat or looking bad. I'm not letting myself suffer in silence ever again. I know that I'm strong and capable enough to figure things out, even though I feel lower than low.
You are amazing, congrats and you should be proud of yourself! You did something very difficult to do. *hug
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Managed to visit a friend in-person today. Probably the first time I've done something like that in at least a year. Really tough to manage not only with my mental health but also my chronic pain issue.
i'm sorry that you have to deal with chronic pain. chronic pain does cause a lot of mental health issues by itself not mentioning other causes. try to do anything you can to lower your pain and never give up. dealing with chronic pain can be a life event that you have to always work with doctors and support groups can also help with coping with the pain. i do understand chronic pain so if you ever want to talk feel free to use my inbox.

mike...*hug*console*shake
 

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
Finished first day of new job. All the tasks, and account Information was overwhelming, and hard to remember, but I'm trying to be patient and not judge myself.
Just take things one day at a time and hopefully things will get easier and less feeling to be out of your control where you are the one driving things instead of them driving you.
 

foreverforgotten

Quiet Observer 🦋
SF Supporter
Just take things one day at a time and hopefully things will get easier and less feeling to be out of your control where you are the one driving things instead of them driving you.
Thank you *hug its hard because I've never had a clerical job before, and the small amount of accounting stuff was way over my head. The trainer went really fast.. Next time I'll write my notes and aak her go slower... Even if she thinks I'm stupid..
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top