Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePhantomLady

Safety and Support
SF Supporter
Sorry you feel so bad hun.

I know fighting is hard, I know. But I really hope you will.
Can you get more help than you are currently? It's not an easy road to take alone *hugs*

Please be good to yourself!

Brian777

Safety and Support
SF Artist
SF Supporter
I don't want to keep fighting and trying.
Giving up would be so much easier that facing my life.
Today Rocky, I know how you feel, in fact for the last 5days I've felt the same. But we won't give up just yet, we'll struggle on one day at a time until it gets better. Plus too many people love us :)
I really do understand and it does get overwhelming, but think of the good days, like when you went rock climbing, you had fun. There'll be other days like that. Love you my friend ((hugs))
Brian

ThePhantomLady

Safety and Support
SF Supporter
Can you try to hold on until then? When in the week is it?

I know it's easier said than done... but can you try to distract yourself as much as possible and hang on until your appointment?

bobbob

SF Supporter
I don't want to keep fighting and trying.
Giving up would be so much easier that facing my life.
I think that it will get easier over time and you will need to fight less. Dont think that how it is now is how it will always be. Maybe if some things havent helped so far then think about whether there are other things can do in addition or instead of. Maybe can experiment a bit with what things work for you and find the best "path" for u. And maybe really work out what things have made you happy in the past and how u can do them again and much more in future. Im thinking abou trying to get back into playing some sport. But most of all, be kind to yourself, look after yourself, and keep chatting here on SF. We would miss u even if u were away for a week.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Best of luck with your new counsellor, please keep yourself safe and try your best to hold it together until your appointment, you know SF is here for you...you're an amazing person, I wish you all the best and in the meantime im here for you ((hug))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00