Encouraging Quotes

Had this in my email this am...thought would share..

A moment of self-compassion can change your entire day. A string of such moments can change the course of your life.

CHRISTOPHER K. GERMER

Thanks, @Kiwi2016 :)

Self-compassion is something I really need to practice. I’m guessing a lot of us here do, as the world seems to get less and less compassionate :confused:

Nothing is permanent. Life goes on.
Ever more of us are becoming aware that there is no death and life is an uninterrupted eternal continuum and flow. That’s why I do not like the word ‘Afterlife’. To me it makes our earthly existence sound as if that were the only life human beings have, when in truth the most essential and necessary part is that which dwells on everyone’s inner level: their spirit and soul. Whether someone is as yet aware of their presence or not, they are the spiritual essence of our being and without them there would be no outer manifestation of you and me.

gypsylee

SF Supporter
“The plain fact is that the planet does not need more successful people.
But it does desperately need more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers, and lovers of every kind.
It needs people who live well in their places.
It needs people of moral courage willing to join the fight to make the world habitable and humane.
And these qualities have little to do with success as we have defined it.”

―David W. Orr

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00