Exercise club

arbitrarybarry

arbitraryfromagier
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Glad to hear you have been trying to be productive, Lewis.

I really ought to use the warm weather to mix things up, I am really plateauing in terms of my weight this past month...

shelled1

unbelonger
SF Supporter
For the first time in a while, I went on my usual walk. I felt out of place and out of shape. I had to dodge dog walkers, cars going to work, and students waiting for the bus (I'll have to figure out a time to go where I can avoid that, there are 3 pickup times though) to get to the trail. I'm glad I went and I feel it's so good for me. I just can't accomplish that doing indoors stuff. It's too easy to stop. I need to think of a way to push past that since the weather or time can be an issue.

arbitrarybarry

arbitraryfromagier
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Slacked a little this week, still keeping up my minimum schedule and moving the right way weight wise, but I can definitely recommit this week.

Lewis83

I exercise most days, usually just in the house, I don't feel comfortable going to the gym. I have quite an athletic build its just I'm unsure how I would cope with other people, social interactions can be difficult sometimes depending on the type of person I'm speaking to.

Went to the gym today for the first time in four weeks!

Worked my chest, shoulders, back, and triceps. Gotta find time later this week to work on lower back, squats, bicep stuff, and wanna be able to use the assisted chin/dip machine. Also accidentally was lifting 35 kilos instead of 35 pounds cause I temporarily forgot how to read. I was like why can't I do a simple set of ten reps. It's not that hard!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00