Some light exercise with my twice weekly hike for the post office and visiting the truck stop to see if there is anything I may want to drive up and pick up topping off groceries.
Well I dashed out of the house the check the alley gate was working and also trudged through the swamp (garden) to drag the gate open, fighting a carpet of grass and weeds, then dashed back in - will have to do for today!
Short break due to 8000 mile journey. Lol my brain was ceasing to function after 16 hour in the planes. Rested up now and hope to re-start this afternoon.
Another short, 2 mi. run this morning. I'm still feeling the effects of travel, at least I think so, and err on the side of caution. Oh, also I got new runners today. : p
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.