• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Exercise club

AvidFan

Retired Cat Staff
SF Supporter
A little run walk of 1 mile. Ran a little bit, then a bit more, finished last quarter of mile jogging. Did get a couple of painless crack sounds but no pain at all. Will see how it reacts and if OK increase distance and run interval a bit. So far so good. Maybe I'm not finished yet! Also did some knee exercises and weights.
 

BlueGreen

Well-Known Member
I've been walking every day for about 1 to 2 hours since May and feeling so much better. Just had to have a procedure and overnight stay with rest for the next week or so. So I'm worried it might have interrupted my motivation and momentum. I really want to keep it up but it would be dangerous for me to over exert myself too soon..

Is there any thread on the monthly exercise routines?
 

AvidFan

Retired Cat Staff
SF Supporter
Did a tentative 2.2 miles all running. No knee pain, hopefully like my other intermittent issues this was something that came and went without a reasonable explanation! Still don't quite trust the knee but I figure being able to put the pressure of running on it with no issues means it's relatively functional!
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top