• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Have you ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan.

Well-Known Member
have you ever thought that dreams were real life and real life was a dream 0_o (your mind = blown)

and no i haven't

have you ever thought heaven would actually be awful?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Yes because hell is where it's at, especailyl when I'm there :lol:

Have you ever not been able to walk like a human, so you walked like a turtle or some other animal?
 
Yes, in years gone by, due to liquid therapy, I have crawled instead of walking.

Have you ever wished a person would contact you and seemingly the next minute s/he was calling or texting?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Never happened but I wish it would :(

Have you ever heard a loud scream because someone saw a mouse?
 

Androgyny

Well-Known Member
No, but cats tend to solve that problem before it can happen...

Have you ever had yr mood brightened in an unexpected and unusual manner?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Not for a long time.

Have you ever thought people would never understand you?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
No since I never really had a dog.

Have you ever had a friend replace you with a new, better and more awesome group of friends?
 

Androgyny

Well-Known Member
No. They tried to replace me, but the new "awesome" friends were actually teh_suck, so in HIS face!

Have you ever told off someone who sorely deserved it?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Yeah, all the time. They usually don't take me seriously though...

Have you ever felt you were being too passive?
 

Androgyny

Well-Known Member
Yes, I have a tendency to do that, as do you, my dear. :hug:

Have you ever noticed that you get more angry on behalf of friends who get hurt than you get about stuff that happens to you personally?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Yeah, mainly because I don't really care about myself and care about them a lot more.

Have you ever been too aggressive with someone?
 

Androgyny

Well-Known Member
Yes... but on the occasions when I was too hard on someone who didn't deserve it, I apologised and did what I could to make up for it. For those who perhaps deserved a little overkill... I felt thoroughly vindicated.

Have you ever gotten into a physical altercation?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Yeah, nothing too bad though.

Have you ever had people get mad at you because of your coping mechanisms?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
I have, but it might be rearing its ugly head again soon..

Have you ever had even close friends become oblivious to your pain?
 

Androgyny

Well-Known Member
Yes. Thing is that I've become so adept at hiding it that even the most observant can miss it when I put my mind to it... Hell, even when I don't mean to, I do it anyway... :/

Have you ever wanted to broadcast it all to the world and then just see what happens...?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Yeah, they might get freaked out though. Or probably still not care in my case...

Have you ever been afraid of the dark?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top