• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Have you ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Androgyny

Well-Known Member
Not really. Too much effort. Too much intricacy. And I'd rather people understand my cursing thank you very much.

Have you ever HATED the idea of going to work...?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Yes all the time!

Have you ever wanted to own an exotic animal?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Sometimes, but I usually have a reason for yelling...swore at someone a few weeks ago :lol:

Have you ever wanted to get a lot done, and then did nothing?
 

Androgyny

Well-Known Member
I'm a MASTER at that! :lol: Like right now, I'm bouncing off the walls and could do anything, but I am all like...

Have you ever looked in the mirror to check if you can get away with not showering today? :lol:
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
I'm afraid to look in the mirror, don't make me :lol:

Have you ever accidentally called someone and made an ass of yourself?
 

ryan.

Well-Known Member
heh you know my showering habbits, but i don't even bother with the mirror

have you ever wanted to go back to therapy but are too self sabotaging to do so?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
I never went to therapy, and I will self sabotage forever :D

Have you ever been at a complete loss of words?
 

Androgyny

Well-Known Member
Yes. Once I was in the middle of an anxious ft and sputter and stumbled over my words until.... nothing!

Have you ever did something you said you never would and loved it?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Hmm probably have before...smoking is one of them.

Have you ever smelled your friend from miles away when they didn't shower? :lol:
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Yes, I am an enabler...so ashamed of myself...:D

Have you ever wanted to just talk forever?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
yes and I don't know...you choose!!

Have you ever started a singing duo with your friend?
 

Androgyny

Well-Known Member
No, most of my friends can't sing, that part of the reason that I became the singer in the first place! :lol:

Have you ever been slapped on the butt by an old homeless lady?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
No, I'm the one who does that :lol:

Have you ever performed on a street corner?
 

Androgyny

Well-Known Member
Not as such, but once I was really drunk and started singing with a busker who was already there and helped him earn a few bucks and even got $5 for myself! :lol:

Have you ever wanted to stay right where you are? :(
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
That's awesome! and no, I want to be with my friends!

Have you ever corroded your friends innocent minds?
 

Androgyny

Well-Known Member
Possibly. If so, I do it unintentionally. I can't help it. Sometimes I forget that people have no lived the colourful life that I have... :lol:

Have you ever been surfing? (Couch surfing counts)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top