Discussion in 'School, Uni and Starting Out' started by bubblebear, Jan 19, 2017.

1. bubblebear

bubblebear Princess

i saw this and i saw the word 'uni' up there so i thought it suited me. not sure what to say really. hi i guess :rolleyes:
    at the moment im hanging around the library waiting for my exam to start. i start in one hour, but i should leave in about 40 minutes because i need to go get my dictionary for the exam, and also to freak out. im really scared about seeing people in college. i even went through it with my counsellor and i told him there was nothing to be afraid of. worst comes to worst people will see me and say hi, maybe talk about the exam. thats all. thats not scary. i know its not but yet im still scared :( . i actually just want the day to be over. to be finished with my exam etc. i might leave early because i dont want to see anyone i know. or il stay till the end and hide in the library. im scared
  2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. Don't be scared now. Be strong my friend and try you best in the exam. We are here for YOU. Please don't worry. Tell us how the exam went afterwards.
  3. bubblebear

bubblebear Princess

the exam went quite well. i am a bit concerned i didnt pass some of my exams but i think i deefinitely passed that one. thanks for the support *hugs*
    Seele and Anne Charlotte like this.
  4. nobodyknows71

nobodyknows71 May the odds be ever in your favour Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hi bubbles, so glad your exam went well. And I hope your being pessimistic about your other ones. Fingers crossed for you.
    bubblebear likes this.
  5. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

Hi bubbles! So happy it went well! Hope the rest go just as well regardless of what you think about them.
    bubblebear likes this.